𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤⁴

𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇☹︎

*𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀! 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗿! 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀♥︎.

--------------------------------

"why are you crying, angel?" asks sirius with a worried voice.

you are laying on your side with your knees tucked into your chest as you sway back and forth trying to soothe the pain in your abdomen.

"hurts," came your muffled voice. sirius kneels in front of you, hands cradling your face so that you can look at him.

"what hurts, baby?" his brow is furrowed, trying to understand why you seem to be in so much pain. you were just fine yesterday, was it something you ate?

your watery eyes look at him, "my tummy. I got my period today and it feels like someone is squeezing my insides."

sirius relaxes, "oh, angel, s'okay-" he starts, but you interrupt him.

"s'not okay!" you say indignantly. he doesn't understand how painful and uncomfortable it is.

sirius just smiles at you, not getting angry at your outburst. he may not feel your pain, but he has an idea of how bad it is. he has seen how your period affected you before, and he has seen how remus gets the days before the full moon. so yeah, he has an idea about how uncomfortable you are right now.

"I know it's not okay, pretty girl, but tomorrow you'll feel better. s'just the first day you gotta get through" he says, thumbs cleaning the tears from your face. "how about I run you a bath, hm? and have some warm tea?"

you contemplate for a moment before nodding your head. you do feel yucky, the cold chills making you sweat under the covers. "the raspberry one!?" you ask in a semi excited voice.

"yeah, your favourite," he says with a tiny smile. when you give him the okay, he lifts himself up and goes to the bathroom. you can hear the water running, and then see sirius picking out your most comfortable pyjamas and setting them aside. it's a pair of soft black sweatpants, a big t-shirt and a blue sweatshirt, both stolen from him.

he walks back to the bed and takes your hand, "c'mon, I'll help you." he takes you to the bathroom and aids you in taking your clothes off. "m'not stupid, y'know. I can do it by myself," you grumble.

"I know, angel," he says while helping you lower yourself on the bath. you pause for a moment with your face scrunched up in pain, a small whine leaving your lips as another cramp hits you. "but you are hurting and I wanna help you feel better."

once you are in the water he walks out of the bathroom so he can go to the kitchens for your tea. while he's gone, you wash the sweat off your body and use clean water from the tap to wash your hair.

when you are done, you wrap a fluffy towel around your body and dry yourself. then, you change into the pyjamas sirius got for you and make your way back to the bed.

a few minutes later sirius comes in with two cups of tea and a small plate with cookies. he sets them on his nightstand and gets in bed with you, letting your back rest against his chest.

he gives you one of the cups and shows you the cookies. "I know you don't get hungry during your period, but you have to eat something, puppy." you shake your head, the idea of eating something right now making you nauseous. "just one, please" he insists, "your body needs food."

you know he is right, so you take one and start munching on it. sirius's arms snake around your body and his hands softly massage your lower abdomen, trying to relieve some of the tension there.

you sigh in contentment, and nuzzle your head on his chest. "thank you, siri" you mumble. he simply kisses the top of your head "anything for you, angel."
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°