𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧⁴

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍シ︎

"Watch it you stupid, Mudblood"
Some Slytherin voice shouted, pushing
Y/N to the ground, "You should learn to respect your superiors" The voice said, once Y/N looked up she saw the one and only Lucius Malfoy, looking down at the girl with a smug grin on his face. "Where are you little friends now, huh?" Lucius spoke mockingly, Y/N stood up and dusted herself off before lifting her head to look Lucius in the face "And where are your little bodyguards" Y/N asked, tilting her head to the side. Y/N reached her hand into her robe and pulled out her wand and pointed it at Lucius. "DENSAUGEO"
Y/N shouted, watching Lucius eyes widen and then cover his mouth "Yu supid mudbd" Lucius said, struggling to talk because of the teeth enlargement spell.

Lucius turned around and began to run back to the Slytherin common room, leaving Y/N standing in the middle of the corridor with a huge smirk on her face "StUpId MuDbLoOd" Y/N said mockingly whilst pulling faces "I'm not even a Muggle!" Y/N exclaimed, laughing at the boys ignorance.

Y/N turned to face the direction she was originally going and began walking towards the Gryffindor common room, on here way back go the common room Y/N had bumped into Marlene and Dorcus, who were having a chat about something completely random and decided to stop by the girls to hi. "Marlene, Dorcus, hi!" Y/N exclaimed pulling both girl in for a small hug and letting go quite quickly "How are you both doing?" Y/N asked the two girls who had a smile on their faces.

"We're just fine" answered Marlene, smiling at Y/N "We were about to head back to the common room, wanna come?" Dorcas asked, looking between Y/N and Marlene "I was actually just heading there myself!" Y/N said with a smile "Lets get going then!" Marlene replied, clapping her hands together and laughing along with Dorcas.

......................
~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~
......................

"She didn't!!" Marlene squealed whilst laughing to the point were her face was now blood red "I'm telling you, she is fucking crazy!" Y/N exclaimed, also laughing along with Marlene. who now looked like she was about to pass out from lack of oxygen get to her lungs. Sitting on the common room couch was Remus and James who were playing a game of wizarding chess and Remus was obviously winning "MOONY, HOW?! YOU WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME!!" James yelled, slamming his hands down onto the table and knocking most of the remaining chess pieces on the floor.

"Oh jesus" Marlene sighed and slapped her hand onto her forehead "I'm leave, you coming, Dorcas?" Marlene asked, turning her head to the curly haired girl who just nodded and walked of with Marlene hand in hand, "Hey trouble makers, what are you both up to?" Y/N asked, sitting down next to Remus, looking towards James who was still have a temper tantrum.
"Just playing a game of chess" Remus said, lowering his head until it was resting on
Y/N's shoulder and giving the (h/c) girl a small smile, "Hey, Rems?" Y/N said, breaking the comfortable silence between the two, James was sitting on the red arm chair and Remus still had his head resting on Y/N's shoulder but now was also reading a book.

"Say I were to kill someone.." Y/N started, looking up towards the ceiling "Wha-" Remus began, bringing his head of the girls shoulder and looking at her weirdly before placing his book on the closed table to the sofa, but his voice was cut off be the girl talking again. "Let me finish" Y/N said, waving her hand in front of the confused boys face. "Say I were to kill someone, would it still be murder if I gave them a heads up?" Y/N asked, tilting her head slightly to the side "I-, um yes, it would still be murder, what you described is a threat, darling" Remus answer, scratching the back of his head.

"Why?" Remus asked, raising his eyebrow at the girl, realising that the question might of been asked for a reason "Just a um.. question" Y/N said shrugging her shoulders and looking away from the boy "What are you on about then?" Remus questioned the girl again.

"It's just, Malfoy being a prat" Y/N huffed out, looking back at Remus "What did Malfoy do?" Remus said, sitting up on the couch using the arm rest. "Did you say, Malfoy?" James asked, his voice muffled by the tpillow he had in placed in front of his face "No, I said pigs" Y/N snapped back, sarcasm dripping from her voice and looking towards the tired boy who sent her a quick thumbs up. "What did he do?" Remus hummed, choosing to ignore what just happened and waited for the girl to answer his question "I ran into him this morning, that's all" Y/N said crossing her arms over her chest "Anyways, its not that important, I sorted it out, it has been handled with, so pretend this conversation never happened, okay? Okay!!" Spoke Y/N in a rushed voice.

"Sure, whatever" Remus replied in a gruffly voice before laying his head back onto the girls shoulder and falling fast asleep.

"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆.𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆.𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗶𝗻, 𝗯𝗿𝗼!!"
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°