Epicenter Tape #1: Eleventh Hour

Cultured, captious, traditionalist. As to what extent can we judge a person just because we think too highly of ourselves. Unang kita palang nila, attraction is already there. The only problem is he is everything that she despised about a guy; brooding, easygoing at nagbabanda. While she is everything that turns him off about a girl; suplada, spoiled at mapangmata. Yet how can their conflicting beliefs fought the attraction between them. 

He changed her. She loved him to the point of changing what was once her firm morale. But is it enough to keep them together? 

Dreams, reality, and love. May seem like connected concepts but are actually the reason for so many relationships to end. Are they willing to give up everything? 

The story of Dacia and Eris.  

(P.S. find a guy na haharanahin ka na, papakiligin ka pa) 

................

If you are willing to explore characters that are not perfect that even you as a reader will feel infuriated then this is a must read. A story that will change your perspective about so many things. An intense love driven by dreams and faith.  Really recommend this to you guys if you like intense and wounding romance stories (just like me). And also please check out other stories ni Author, truly a gem, one of the best. 

Author: cinnderella     (hey guys just click the name of the author here and her profile will automatically appear, same with my other recommendations) 

Genre: Romance, Mature Content. 

Don't forget to vote.