The Sex Goddess' First Love

Running away from an arrange marriage, she found herself under the care of a man living way opposite of her life. Young and innocent, how can the two live together with all the brewing tension and not to mention their contradicting views in life that ignited all these passion?

But ultimately how did the young innocent girl turned into a Sex Goddess?

Love, time and sacrifice. A battle of passion and desire, can love and pain truly change a person?But most importantly, can he put back the pieces that he broke?

_______

This is a highly recommended story for everyone. I have read this a long time ago and the series made me fall in love with the author.

Please check all the stories included in the series as well because it's so damn good. I will list it down below for you guys to check out:

Five Guys:
1. Phoenix Cordova (SWMR) ( Billionaire alert!)
2. The Sex Goddess' First Love
3. Ruthless Seduction (literally broke my innocent mind 'ehem' alongside other R18 stories)
4. Pregnant Virgin ( the title says it all so if your interested on how this happened please check it out )
5. Blue Book: At your Service ( one of the best in the series, I'm suppose to separate this and give you a preview but I only remember bits and pieces of the plot :( I'll try to update for this)

The reason why I didn't give the synopsis of all the stories is because as I've said I read the series a long time ago and the stories are kinda mix up in my mind already (😣) but these are among the best romance books that I've read out there.

Author: RainbowColoredMind

(Hey guys just click the name of the author here and her profile will automatically appear)

Genre: Romance, all the recommended stories contain very mature content *R18.