While on the Other Side

Loyal Hearts Series #3

Love comes in its most unexpected form. Our perspective of love varies from passion, effort,time but mostly it's with the person that we define what is the greatest love of all. Pero let's be honest some of us define it based on the societies' standard, yup the thing we call #RelationshipGoals.

Stuck on his own standard and responsibility, Jaxon lived his life on the surface where everything is ideal. But then came Her. Her that is beautiful yet scarred. Her that is black and white. Her that is his dream but not his ideal. Her that is both his light and darkness. Her that became his life. "BESTFRIEND" ika nga nila pero parang hindi naman.

Will he continue to keep himself on the other side?

_________
Epilogue Title (His POV):

While on the Far Side (Must read!!! only 12 chapters)

_______

The Best. The Best. The Best.

Eto lang po ang masasabi ko basahin nyo na! Napakaganda talaga makailang beses akong napaiyak nito. Ang galing mo Author!!! This is I guess the longest time that I've read a story hindi dahil sobrang haba niya but because sinasadya ko talagang bagalan to feel every moment. Sometimes hindi ko na kinakaya.

To read the synopsis check the story info before reading it.

Author: blackpearled

(Hey guys just click the name of the author here and her profile will automatically appear)

Genre: Romance, Contains Mature Content.
Warning: For 18 years old and above only because some parts contain sensitive topics such as drug,abuse...etc.
**