Fighting Darius/Catching Genesis

" I still remember the first moment our eyes met, something happened. Those icy blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I could feel the magnetic pull and we're both helpless against it. Our eyes met constantly across the room. He would be the first  to tear his eyes away."

-excerpt

If you want to read the full description just click the name of the author below.
_______

If you're looking for werewolf stories than this is the one for you. Maganda po ang plot ng estorya, there are still a lot of actions/suspense since it's already given mostly on werewolves stories but the thing that I like about this is the bond between the two characters. Part po ito ng series but can still be a stand alone.

Full english, but still really good. Ang first story po na nabasa ko sa series ni author ay yung Catching Genesis and it is the best werewolf story that I've read, pero po ipupublish na sya for physical copies so some chapters are taken down hayyyysss sayang po, yun po talaga sana. But this one is also amazing so I hope you enjoy it.

Author: Nikkireadw

(Hey guys just click the name of the author here and her profile will automatically appear)

Genre: Romance, Werewolf

Don't forget to vote.