Spy part 5

Hyunjin threw another punch at Changbin, who fell down on the grass groaning in pain. He quickly got up and replied the punch with a kick in Hyunjin's stomach, and soon they were both exhausted of the fight and laying on the dirty ground.

"Why the hell did you punch me?" Changbin asked the other once their breathing was stable. He didn't sound mad, just irritated. They both looked up to the blue sky.

After Hyunjin woke up, he had called Changbin to meet up at the park. Felix had introduced the two when they started dating, and both of them instantly hit off and became great friends. That's how he had his number.

Once Hyunjin saw Changbin, he had hit him with full force. He knew he had no chance of winning a fair fight against him, but playing fair was not in Hyunjin's dictionary. Even if the fight was in his advantage, he was still more hurt than the other. He was almost certain he had a broken rib or two, and he wouldn't be able to walk properly for a few days. Even so, it felt good to punch his friend and letting his emotions out on someone. Changbin understood that.

"You hurt Felix" Hyunjin said, still looking up. "I warned you: if you ever hurt Felix, I'll hurt you just as much" he replied to his confused friend.

"When did I hurt him? Our date yesterday went awesome, and he looked very happy" Changbin argued, still as confused. Hyunjin turned his head to face him.

"I'm not the one who should tell you that, but since it seems like both of our secrets will soon be uncovered, I'll give you a hint" he said staring right in the older's eyes. Changbin could feel his throat get dry as he said that. "Check the old records" Hyunjin simply said. It didn't help the older, who was even more confused.

"What records?" he asked.

"You know exactly what records I'm talking about, Changbin. The company's records."

Changbin felt shivers down his spine. How did Hyunjin know about those records, and how was that connected to Felix? He had a faint idea of what the secret could be, but he didn't want it to be true. It couldn't be.

"When you find out, we'll help you find Jisung and Lee Know" Hyunjin continued. Changbin had clear shock in his eyes when he heard 'Lee Know'.

"How do you know that name?" he asked the younger who just shrugged.

"Like I said, I'll tell you soon"

<><><><><><><><>

3racha's apartment

As soon as Hyunjin had told him about the records, Changbin ran home. He stormed into Chan's room.

"Chan hyung, I need to see the records" he said while breathing heavily after running 3 kilometres. Chan who was sitting at his desk writing music, turned around to see a sweating Changbin.

"Aren't you gonna say hi or something first?" he asked, faking an annoyed face. Changbin just chuckled.

"Yeah right, like you care" he replied.

"True true. But why do you need to see the records? Did you find something about Jisung?" Chan asked while searching up the company records on his computer.

"Not yet, but I have a feeling I might soon" he replied.

The company's records was a document that showed all of TWICE assassinations employers, including all the people they have worked with before. That's where they found Lee Know. All current and previous assassins in the company were listed with their 'stage name' and their real name, which was why Chan was one of the very few people who had access to this document.

They started looking at the names of the assassins.

"Who exactly are we looking for?" Chan asked. There were not few assassins in the company, so looking at every name would take a long time.

"I'm not entirely sure, but try searching for someone named Hyunjin" he said, remembering the conversation he had with the younger. If he knew about the company's records, there was a high chance he had previously been an assassin in the company himself. Chan searched up the name, and when the name appeared on the screen, Changbin's suspicions were confirmed.

Chan clicked on the name and started reading the information written out loud.

"Hwang Hyunjin. Stage name: Sam. Job: manipulator. Entered the company in 2001 at 1 year old and left in 2015 at 15 years old. He was a part of the children's program and passed."

"So, he was in the same program as Jisung, right?" Changbin asked, and Chan nodded.

"I doubt they know each other though. There were a lot of children, and knowing Jisung's introverted ass, he probably never talked to anyone other than the teachers" Chan explained with a mocking tone. He continued reading.

"It says he escaped the company along with another assassin and was never found. The company simply lost track of him and they still haven't given up on finding him. It doesn't say why he escaped, but I assume he was being mistreated or something" Chan said, and Changbin's stomach was starting to hurt.

"Does it say the name of who he escaped with?" he asked with a shaking voice. He already knew the answer.

"Umm yeah. It says his name is Lee Felix, stage name: Felix. He was a spy, also from the children's program" Chan read, and Changbin felt tears fill his eyes. Chan was quick to catch on.

"That's your boyfriend, isn't it?" he asked the younger who was now crying his eyes out. Changbin nodded.

"If I knew he had such a horrible childhood, I would have been there for him and hugged him every day. Not hiding any secrets from him. I think he found out about my job, Chan. Hyunjin said Felix was hurt because of me" Changbin explained, but the older gave him a weird expression.

"How did he found out about you being an assassin?" he asked quite worriedly.

"That's not all" Changbin said while trying to contain his crying. "Hyunjin also somehow knew that we're searching for Lee Know, and it seems like he knows who he is." He wiped off his tears.

"Do you think they're on our side?" Chan asked. "If they are, it will be way easier to find Jisung." Changbin nodded to show he understood where the older was getting at.

"I think so, yes. Hyunjin did say something about uncovering our secrets to each other and then helping us. I would assume that means they wanna team up" he explained.

Changbin then went on to send a message to Hyunjin.

'Let's meet up. All four'