New friend part 2

Minho was quietly sitting in the kitchen while waiting for the 'kids' to get home so they could start practicing their dance.

Both Chan and Changbin were at JYP for training, and Jisung was supposed to join them later.

"Hyung! We're home!" Minho heard a loud squirrel scream from the second entrance.

The main entrance was still ruined after they literally exploded it into bits, so the boys settled on using the second entrance instead. It was on the first floor too, but on the other side of the big house.

Minho got up from his chair and made his way to the entrance.

"Welcome back!" He said with smile.

He was used to Felix and Hyunjin coming back to him everyday after school since they had lived together for so long, but this time was a little special. Jisung was with them.

Every time Minho saw the younger boy, his face automatically pulled into a smile, whether he wanted it or not. Minho had never found himself missing Felix or Hyunjin while they were at school, but when it was Jisung, he couldn't bear not talking to him for many hours, so he always ended up texting him during lunch.

But why was Jisung special? Would it hurt Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin if they found out he liked Jisung 'more' than them? Was it wrong for Minho to feel that way? Or, was it because his love for Jisung was ...different...?

Minho got pulled out of his thoughts when he realised the four boys were not alone. Among them, there was another boy that looked a tiny bit younger than the rest. Minho could see the boy was well built underneath the yellow uniform. But once he saw the boys face, he pulled out his gun which was hanging on his belt, hidden behind his shirt.

The room immediately went quiet. The other boys looked at him with shock.

"Step away from him! He's an assassin from TWICE! I've seen him before while working. I'm sure he was sent here to spy on us!" Minho screamed, and all they stepped away from the younger boy at once. Everyone, except for Jisung.

"Hyung, lower your gun please?" Jisung asked in a calm tone, and Minho couldn't help but obey, lowering his hands without putting the gun completely back in just in case.

"His name is Jeongin, and he's a junior of me from TWICE. I brought him here because I want to protect him. He isn't dangerous, and I promise you that he's not here to cause trouble" he explained to the other boys.

Minho looked at Jeongin who was hiding behind Jisung. He could see the innocence in his eyes. He decided to trust Jisung and put his gun back completely.

"Hey, you didn't tell us that!" Felix complained, although it didn't seem like he had any problem with it. On the other hand, Hyunjin looked like he was in complete shock. He quickly excused himself and left the room without saying anything else.

The room was left in a boring silence.

"Uhhh, will he be staying here for long?" Minho asked Jisung to start a conversation.

"Just until we've settled things with TWICE. Jeongin has also agreed to help us with that"
Jisung answered. Minho nodded.

"He'll be needing a room then. Seungmin, since this is your house, why don't you take Jeongin to an available room?" Minho suggested.