Intruder part 2

Felix was walking through Seungmin's house searching for any sign of Jisung. He was looking trough the rooms to see if any of them had traces of torturing the poor boy or if there was a good place to hide a body, but all he found was countless of extra rooms that served no purpose whatsoever than just existing and looking nice. The type that really rich people had to fill up their unnecessary giant houses. The only rooms that caught his attention were: a storage room filled with all kinds of weapon, an office with at least 20 something computers (probably used for hacking), and a room that was only decorated with cute dog pictures???

Anyways, he tried to avoid what seemed like the bedroom area in case anyone was sleeping there.

He didn't look for too long because he was currently on the second floor, and no one kidnaps someone on a second floor. That's just basic common knowledge. It had to be either the first floor or the basement.

He was walking towards the end of the corridor when suddenly he heard someone walking on the same floor. He turned around to see a boy around is age with a threatening knife in his hands, standing about 10 meters away from him at the other side of the corridor.

"Who are you and what do you want?" the boy asked. Felix was only left confused. Wasn't that...?

"Are you Jisung?" Felix asked the boy whose face was now visible thanks to the bathroom lights.

"I asked you first" the boy replied aggressively.

Felix had never seen Jisung other than on a few pictures and at some random moments at school. They didn't share any classes and Felix had never gotten the opportunity to see his face up close, so he wasn't entirely sure that the boy was Jisung.

He decided to approach him. Once he was a few meters in front of the boy, he stopped. He could now clearly see that it was indeed Jisung. With a knife. Ugh. He didn't feel very welcome to say the least.

Felix was about to speak up, but Jisung beat him to it.

"Wait- Felix?!"

"Uh...you know my name?" Felix asked confused. Jisung nodded.

"Yeah, everyone at school knows your name. You're kinda like a celebrity..." he said. He got a little shy at what he said and looked away. Felix thought he was cute. "Also, Changbin talks a lot about you, it's kinda cute" he said with a nervous smile.

Felix blushed a little at the comment.

Felix was about to ask him why and how Jisung was walking around with a medium sized kitchen knife in his hand, but something else suddenly caught his attention. Now that Felix could see him more clearly, he saw purple and red bruises everywhere on Jisung's arms and legs.

"Oh god Jisung what have they done to you?" Felix asked while taking a step closer to the boy. Jisung gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean how hard did they beat you up for you to get bruises like that?" Felix asked worriedly while pointing at Jisung's bruised body.

"Oh that? Haha, yeah umm...they're fake, I guess?" he replied, obviously thrown back by Felix' question. Felix didn't understand what he meant and wanted to ask, but suddenly they heard steps of someone coming their way. He had to be quick.

"Listen Jisung. I'm so sorry I have to leave now, but I promise I'll come back later with backup. You just have to endure it for a little more. You've done so good up until now, it's just for a few fore hours" Felix explained. Then he turned around and started running to the window where he had entered.

"Wait- Felix wait!" he could hear Jisung calling after him. He felt so bad for leaving him behind, but Felix had no chance of saving him on his own. 'Poor boy. He must be so scared' Felix thought as he jumped out the house and escaped to the main road where Chan's car was waiting for him.

They quickly drove back to 3racha's apartment to share the information he had gathered with the others.

About 20 hours earlier, after the party, they had developed a plan to rescue Jisung from Kim Seungmin's house. They had decided that it was best to send Felix in first to explore the house and gather a clear view of what was inside. His mission was also to find Jisung, which he had kinda succeeded in doing. The next move was for all of them to break into the house at the same time and save Jisung from the evil hands of Minho and Seungmin.

Once Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix were all sitting on the couch of 3racha's apartment, Felix started explaining the situation.

"The house looks very normal on the inside, with the exception of a few... questionable rooms. There is also a room with weapons that we can break into in case we need some. I found Jisung walking around with a medium sized kitchen knife on the second floor. He was very bruised, but there was no sign of a big injury or bleeding" Felix explained to the others.

"Wait, but why was Jisung wandering around with a knife?" Hyunjin asked confused. Felix shrugged.

"I was about to ask him, but we heard someone else coming our way, so I had to leave him quickly. I hope he managed to hide fast enough" he said.

"Okay...that's weird? But it doesn't matter. We have to save him before it's too late. We attack first thing in the morning" Chan said and dismissed the meeting.

They all went to either prepare or get some sleep.

<><><><><><><><>

Seungmin's house right after Felix left

Jisung was left confused when Felix suddenly left the house like he was going to get killed if he stayed longer. He said something about saving him? Why would Felix want to save him and from what? He wanted to run after Felix and ask him all the questions, but he didn't even see where the boy went.

"What are you doing? It's the middle of the night, Jisung. And why the hell do you have a medium sized kitchen knife with you?!" Minho asked as he joined Jisung in the corridor.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" Jisung apologized.

"That doesn't matter, just tell me what you're doing" Minho said.

"Well, I heard sounds coming from this floor, and when I came here there was a guy from school that said something about saving me. I grabbed this knife in case the intruder would attack or something" Jisung vaguely explained.

"What?! There was someone here?! How in the world did he get in?" Minho asked in shock. Jisung shrugged to show he had no idea how. "You said it was a guy from your school, do you know his name by any chance?" Minho asked.

"Uhh yeah. His name is Felix" Jisung explained, but Minho's expression turned from shock to a more deeply confused face. "Do you know him?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah. He's one of my roommates and a really good friend. You probably saw him at the concert without even knowing, since he's also in my dance team" Minho explained. "But I have no idea how he got in or what he's doing here" he admitted.

"Don't worry, Felix said he'll be back to later 'save me'. We can ask him questions then" Jisung proposed, and Minho agreed.

"We should wake up Seungmin and tell him about it"