five, amaya the zhongli follower

KODZUKEN IS STREAMING!
"genshin impact with my friends tw ugly & simping", Come and say Hi!

"kozume can you hear my mic?" maya spoke, adjusting her seat so her butt would feel comfortable.

"un" kenma hummed.

"kozume, kozume, kozume, kozume"
emiko chanted, annoying kenma.

"emiko, i can hear you, but you sound better on mute." kenma said and proceeded to server mute emiko. "hi, it's kodzuken and i'm here with my friend amaya. the other girl, well she's not welcome to the stream anymore maybe i'll unmute her later. we're going to be playing genshin and uh yeah."

"amaya while my cam is loading can you read some comments" amaya nodded and looked at the second screen filled with comments.

"amaya-san, you're so cute! thank you, bennettosluck" amaya grinned. "maya-chan, your voice is so pretty. hehe thanks, mimimiyatsum. wait."

"if you're just gonna read comments of people complimenting you i'm cutting off all ties with you. wait."

mimimiyatsum: told ya i'd see u in a bit!
hihihinatasho: hi kozume-san, amaya-san! bokuto's here too :P

kenma's face lit up, "seems we have special guests." amaya's face grew flustered as she saw atsumu's comments.

mimimiyatsum: you look so cute amaya :simp:
mimimiyatsum: is that a msby hoodie 😱 mine would look better on you though

"okay let's start. first let's do a domain and see how amaya's bad luck affects me." amaya woke up from her daydream and snapped.

"oi! i am lucky, okay? explain my double hu tao in 1 10 pull then."

"right after you lost you 50/50 to qiqi when you use bennett as your healer." kenma shot back.

"you're a bad friend." amaya pouted. "k" kenma replied, spamming his auto attack with shotgun venti.

the stream went on for about 3 hours. for the last hour, emiko was finally unmuted and kenma let her into his world. the stream was filled with emiko slander by kenma, amaya screaming internally from all the comments atsumu left and emiko trying to kill kenma by burning the grass around him.

"that's all for today. thanks to those who donated and- holy shit." kenma's eyes widened when he saw the notification on his stream.

mimimiyatsum donated $1000!
"i will give another $50 if it means amaya makes more appearances"

"oh my venti....kenma do you want to split it with me?" emiko asked. "oi! that's my money, miko" amaya huffed.

the comments went crazy. a lot of them were shipping atsumu and amaya, some were spamming "poggies" into the chat and the rest were fangirling over the msby boys.

"amaya, will you have the honours of being in my next stream?" amaya grinned, "of course, kozume〜"

mimimiyatsum donated $50!
"pls have amaya do the outro"

amaya gasped, "HOLY MOTHER OF ZHONGLI! okay then, thank you for all the donations and support. love you all, see ya in the next stream!"

kenma ended the stream, "you can scream now." both kenma and emiko muted amaya as she screamed and jumped non stop from how shocked and happy she was feeling.

mimi
info | audio | facetime

wtf was that