six, terrifying manager named after gummies

atsumu-san
info|audio|facetime

morning maya-chan〜
me and the boys are about 20 minutes away
can't wait to see ya!
shshwsee eudyiu - bfijuto

good morning, atsumu-san! i'm getting ready to leave as well. see ya bokuto 😜

erina took one last look in the mirror before grabbing her keys and leaving her humble abode. today was the day. she was meeting atsumu, bokuto, sakusa and hinata. her heart pounded in her chest as she pictured what the reaction of the blond haired setter would be upon seeing her signed jersey.

she walked down to the apartment lobby and waiting by the pickup point for kenma to arrive. he had reluctantly agreed to send erina to the cafe, claiming he wanted to see shoyo but in reality wanted to fangirl over his ship rising.

erina heard a honk and looked up from her phone screen to see kenma waiting patiently for her to enter his car. she sat in the passenger seat, buckling her seatbelt and connecting her phone to the car speakers via bluetooth. she began to play her playlist which consisted of various love songs and anime openings.

"your music taste is trash." kenma spoke, grabbing erina's phone and skipping to the next song.

"hey, eyes on the road! and if my playlist is so trash why are you always bopping your head to the tune?" amaya stuck out her tongue and flipped the boy off.

the rest of the car ride was pretty noisy. erina was singing her heart away to her favourite tunes while kenma kept shushing her saying, "i can't focus" but ending up humming along to the songs playing. ten minutes passed and the pair arrived at the stadium. the carpark was a bit far so kenma dropped off erina first and told her he'd come see her later.

erina waved, "thank you ken,"

kenma hummed in response before driving away, probably about to fight for a spot with a random stranger. erina made her way to the cafe, knees weak and face flustered. she was extremely nervous. what if the boys were just trolling her? what if they ended up hating her? what if atsumu doesn't-

"maya-chan, is that you?" a lovely voice said.

erina turned to the source of the voice. her eyes widened in surprise when she saw atsumu in front of her, holding the pass and a gift bag.

"yeah, you got the right person. hi atsumu! how was the ride here?" maya replied casually.

she was surprised at how calm she was. atsumu was also surprisingly chill. he didn't act stuck up and matched her energy really well. conversations were easy to continue and atsumu's voice made erina fall even harder.

the duo entered the cafe and atsumu led erina to a table all the way at the back, in a dark corner. she immediately spotted the other three msby members, all masked up to hide their identities. bokuto and hinata were having a very....jumpy conversation while sakusa was on his phone.

atsumu and erina reached the table and atsumu pulled out a chair for erina to sit in. her heart skipped a beat at the gesture. atsumu then took a seat next to the girl and wrapped his arm around her.

"guys, meet maya-chan!" atsumu grinned, pulling the girl closer to him.

erina gave the boys a small smile and a peace sign, "hello! do you guys want to order anything?"

the boys nodded. they called a waitress over and made their orders. bokuto ordered a strawberry donut and hinata a chocolate one, atsumu got a large hot cocoa to share with erina and sakusa got a simple glass of water.