seven, fan service from atsumu

maya<3 ATSUMUSMIYA
hellooooo maya is back〜 anyway here to summarise the match!!
View thread
2721❤️ 282🔁 191💬

erina put her phone down, grabbing a towel from yupi and walking up to atsumu. she wiped his sweat off, dabbing his face gently to make sure she didn't damage his skin or hurt him. atsumu grinned at how gentle erina was being with him. his heart skipped a beat as he admired her concentrated look.

once atsumu was dry, erina put the towel away, running up to yupi and grabbing water bottles from her to pass to the team members. msby had won the watch, taking both sets and winning by large point gaps. the opposing team was left tired, but determined to improve so they could win during their next match.

once the boys had cooled down, the coach gathered them round for a debrief and yupi gave them tips on how to improve and complimented the good strategies that were used during the match. erina just sat by the side, listening intently as if she was one of the players as well, understanding the play style of the team and taking mental notes on how to point out flaws while making it sound nice. after the debrief, bokuto, hinata and atsumu came up to erina to talk.

"congrats, boys!" erina exclaimed, giving them a huge smile, tilting her head which pulled at atsumu's heartstrings.

"maya-san, my receives were awesome right? atsumu-san's sets were amazing, i just went boom and pow left and right!" hinata rambled, his eyes were stars and he was jumping up and down in excitement.

bokuto then added on, "tsumtsum was extra good today! my spikes looked so cool, i really felt like a legend throughout the match."

erina chuckled, placing a hand on bokuto's shoulders, "i think you and hinata were really awesome today. hinata-san, your receives were amazing! bokuto-san, i think your spikes were really accurate and atsumu, your sets were on point! you guys played really well today but there is definitely room for improvement."

the three boys were starstruck. she sounded like a professional. well, only because she had been complimenting them the entire time. yupi overheard their conversation while writing down some notes for coach, and her lips curved into a smile.

"i guess i found someone to replace me," she mumbled.

sakusa walked up to her, wondering why his girlfriend was all smiley, "who's replacing you?"

"newbie." she replied and sakusa knew immediately who she was talking about.

"she's good. you have nice taste." sakusa said, squeezing a few drops of hand sanitizer on his hand before putting a mask on.

atsumu then asked erina to take a video of him, to which she happily agreed. she took out her phone and opened the camera app. she counted to three before filming.

atsumu lifted up his shirt, wiping the nonexistent sweat on his face before looking up at the camera, "oh hey, didn't see ya there! i'm atsumu, miya atsumu. i'm a volleyball player. i must've caught your e-"

atsumu quickly got cut off by a maniacal laugh. he turned to see bokuto and hinata making fun of the way he had acted in front of the camera. he then heard little giggles from erina too. she couldn't hold it in for any longer. the laugh was just desperate to be let out.

sakusa and yupi had smiles on their faces while witnessing the scene. other team members laughed too while shugo just sighed. erina stopped filming and immediately tweeted the video captioning it with "fan service😍😘😇", tagging atsumu in the video.

the msby jackals got ready to leave. they were on their way to go to osaka for a fan meet. erina said her goodbyes to team, thanking them for their time and blew a kiss to her favourite duo, bokuhina. kenma and kuroo managed to squeeze some time to catch up with bokuhina as well before they left. they were only coming back to tokyo next week, also when they were recruiting new members and taking in manager applications.

the team piled into the bus, claiming their seats and some breaking into conversation while the others quickly fell asleep due to the match exhausting them. before atsumu got onto the bus, he gave erina a hug. he had an arm wrapped around her shoulders while the other was holding his bag, resting his head in the crook of her neck.

"thank you for today, maya-chan." atsumu smiled.

erina blushed, "thank you! i wouldn't have been able to do this without you, atsumu. and it's just erina."

erina's grip around atsumu's chest only tightened before she had to let go due to the msby coach calling for him. she waved the setter goodbye and walked away after the bus drove off, on her way to meet her best friends.

erina's three friends were waiting in kenma's car, blasting her playlist and keeping a lookout to make sure she wouldn't catch them being total hypocrites. they always insulted her music taste in front of her face but they always had her playlist playing for almost every occasion.

the brunette spotted her friends all on their phones while listening to one of her favourite songs, psycho by red velvet. she entered the car, sitting in the backseat next to emiko. she noticed kuroo's phone was connected to the car's radio yet her playlist was the one being played.

"i see, my dear friends are hypocrites." erina teased before the next song played.

it's fm$ by new boyz, a song found by erina on tiktok.

emiko and erina awaited their favourite lines, "my ex say i'm trippin the money made me different i say bitch you just addicted because of what that dick did."

"do you like this position?" kenma added.

"do you like this position?" kuroo continued.

the group sang their heart out and screamed the lyrics out, kenma making sure no one was staring at them as they could be reported for being a public nuisance. after the song ended, the four made plans to have lunch together at their favourite ramen place so kenma drove while the rest annoyed him. the car ride was just full of chaos but erina seemed to be off the entire time.

[ message notification ]
ko
contact attachment: coach foster
you should apply for manager

atsumu
hey, i've been thinking about it and i think you should sign up for manager!!