nine, q n a with besties!

KODZUKEN IS LIVE!
"q&a with a tolerable idiot (i'm his fav xo amaya)"

"welcome fellow pals." erina greeted while typing aggressively on her keyboard.

"the hell are you doing," kenma groaned, getting annoyed at the sound.

erina smirked, "applying for something."

kenma had a small smile on his face. comments started piling in after the faux blonde did the action, some people simping while the others were shipping the pair. kenma ignored all of them and tweeted out at his followers to send him questions to answer on stream. comments came in immediately seconds after the tweet was posted.

"maya, are you done? we're gonna start answering questions now." kenma said, patiently waiting for his friend to finish up her application.

erina nodded and clicked 'submit'. she felt a weight fall off her shoulders. she had done it! she shot yupi a text telling her that the application was sent. erina then let kenma start reading out questions.

"first question, does amaya have any socials?" erina nodded.

"uhh it's kinda embarrassing to say out loud but i run a msby twitter page. the user is atsumusmiya in all caps if you want to check it out." amaya said, face turning red from embarrassment.

bennettosluck woah you're so cool amaya-san!! it's not embarrassing at all〜
kodzupieapple wow omg amaya's so poggies
amakenstan no way you're huge!!
kenhinafan4eva omg i've been supporting you for so long maya!!!! <3

the comments made erina light up in joy. they were so supportive and not a single one was negative at all. she was really nervous, she didn't know how kenma's audience would react to her being a stan.

"next one kodzuken how do you know hinata and bokuto?" amaya read out.

"i was friends with them back in high school. we played volleyball together." kenma replied, "next, hello kodzuken-san and amaya-san i saw you the other day at the msby match but i was too afraid to say hi. how should i approach you if i ever see you again?"

erina cleared her throat, "sorry i was taken aback. i didn't know i would be recognised in public. next time say hi! ken and i don't bite. if you ever see us again, come up to us and start a conversation if you see that we're not in the middle of a phone call or something. even if ken and i are talking, you can interrupt too since we kinda don't care. just know your boundaries and read the room."

kenma nodded, agreeing to her statement, "don't act creepy or try to ask personal questions. maya and i are people too. if you want us to treat you nicely then give us basic respect. i've had unpleasant experiences with fans before."

"storytime!" erina added.

"i was at some cafe with amaya. she needed to go to the toilet so the her seat was empty then some random girl sat in it and asked for my number, asking for my real name and forcing me to post her on my socials, claiming to be one of my longest and loyal fans. it was scary. if you're watching this, please do better next time." kenma explained.

"ohh i remember that! i remember having to stay over at your place and invite our friends over to accompany you." erina chuckled, remembering the way kenma kept asking to cuddle with kuroo and they cuddled to sleep.

"hey! that's confidential. you guys heard nothing," kenma spoke.

mimimiyatsum hey pretty girl 😊 missing ya lots wishing i could come back to tokyo faster to meet you

erina froze when she saw that comment. her eyes went wide and she almost dropped her opened bottle of coke on her white carpeted floors. she thought her eyes deceived her for a moment. erina rubbed her eyes and read the comment once more. the chat went quiet as atsumu donated $10 to kenma's stream.

kenma too was shocked. he knew atsumu was bold, but not this bold. he had practically exposed his entire friendship with erina, which was technically meant to be kept private or undiscussed until the application results came out. it was an unspoken rule though, and no one really emphasised on it so atsumu didn't really do anything wrong.

the chat went crazy after a minute of silence, spamming the chat with the hashtag #atsumaya and even made an emoji combination for them, which was "🦊🍀". the fox stood for atsumu and the clover erina since she could be super lucky at times.

the stream went on as usual. erina and kenma roasted each other at times, told stories from their lives and occasionally had heart attacks from atsumu's actions which consisted of donating money or leaving some really bold comments in the chat. the two friends slowly watched as amaken shippers turned into atsumaya shippers, noticing how many of kenma's followers had the emoji combination in their bios and how erina's mentions were filled with clips of atsumu's simping.

two hours passed and erina got tired, showing it by yawning and rubbing her eyes. after kenma realised that his stream buddy was getting sleepier, he decided to end the stream early and got the brunette to log off and sleep instead of forcing her to stay up to stream.

erina closed all her tabs and shut down her computer, stretching her arms and changing into a nekoma jersey she stole from kenma. the brunette made jumped onto her bed and wrapped a blanket around her body. just as her eyes were about to close, she heard her phone ring.

erina shot up from bed and groaned, too tired to talk to anyone as her social battery had run out. she picked up her phone from her bedside table, unplugging her charger and answering the call.

"hello?" erina said with a raspy voice.

"r-rin? can we talk?" sobs escaped emiko's lips as she spoke to her best friend.

erina immediately nodded. she knew it was code for 'i'm at your door can i sleep over'. the girl got up from bed and walked to her front door and opened it, revealing emiko. she looked horrible. her eyes were puffy, her face was red, snot was coming out of her nose and her eyes looked so empty. erina quickly let emiko into her home, bringing her into her bedroom and sitting her down.

she had pitiful look in her eyes as she watched emiko cry. erina just hugged her best friend, rubbing her shoulder and offering her tissue. emiko placed her head on erina's chest, tears rolling down her cheeks and onto kenma's jersey, making it soaked. erina didn't care though, she could just wash it later on.

minutes passed and emiko finally calmed down. erina got ready a pair of pyjama shorts and a shawn mendes t shirt she got from h&m for emiko to change into.

"emiko, you should go and change. those jeans don't look comfy. i'll meet you in the living room, okay? tonight we're rewatching all of astro's concerts," erina finally spoke.

emiko nodded and erina walked out of her room, making her way to the kitchen and making two hot cocoas for her and emiko. she then placed the mugs down, switching on her tv and playing astro's most recent performance while waiting for emiko to come down.

emiko came out of erina's room shortly after that. erina felt the spot beside her dip and turned to see her best friend all freshened up.

the two girls sat in silence as they watched their favourite boyband perform on the tv. erina felt uncomfortable knowing that emiko was probably still really sad about whatever had happened.

"emiko, what happened?"