Chapter 12

I hope you like this Chapter as much as you have liked the others. I think maybe this chapter is a little rushed but i was running out of ideas by the end of it but I HOPE you enjoy it. Remember to vote, comment or maybe even become a fan. :)

Thanks xx

P.S - Just thought i'd say that the picture is of the cruise ship Alec and Jane raided on their way to Volterra :) xxxxx

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

(Jane's POV)

How can Alec be crueller than ME! I used to be the cruel one but since I've met Seth, I seemed to have softened up. I didn't really want to leave him behind but , I had no choice. I would have preferred him to come but I knew he wouldn't leave his pack to be a guard dog for the Volturi.

I must admit though, I did enjoy giving Jasper a good burning. In fact, I loved it. It had been so long since I last used my abilities for bad other than good that I'm kind of glad we left. I've really been needing to hunt some humans.

I probably would have resisted a little longer but I was desperate for the blood. "Can we hunt now?" I asked Alec in a wingey - It was more of a voice when the child has been asking for ice-cream for over an hour - voice.

"I suppose, should we stop in Canada?" He asks with a smile in his voice. I was leading - As usual - because I was faster than him. "We've already passed that you idiot." I say in a mocking voice. "Oh." Was all he could say.

"I can here a boat a little further out. How about we raid it?" I ask and look to my left. We were at the tip of the water but of course that didn't matter. He finally stopped running and walked up to where I was standing. He shrugged. "Do you want me to numb them?" He asked. I nodded but raised a finger.

"I would want you to take off your power on the ones I will feed on." I simply say and start walking into the water. He follows behind me and we stand on the sea bed until there's a large shadow above us.

I smile happily and see Alec roll his eyes in peripheral vision. I start swimming upwards and pass his mist quickly. I climb onto the side of the boat and look at the people that are lounging there. "Oh. My. Go..." The woman that was talking passed out and before anyone could run to help her or run away, Alec's mist hit them. There was silence and of course, lots of people standing there helpless.

Alec comes out of the water a few seconds later. I point to the one lying on the floor and he just shrugs. I place my eyes on her and she wakes up moments later. She looks at me and I smile angelically at her.

She begins to scream and I laugh slightly. I've missed this. Thank god it's the middle of the night. I tell Alec to start on the bodies that are on the other side of the main deck. He runs off while I lunge onto the screaming girl.

The blood tastes so, fresh... clean... human. I really have missed the blood more than I had thought. Randomly I wonder how many bodies I'll have to drain before I get my wonderful red eyes back. I'm guessing six or seven. That won't be too hard with the amount of people on this boat.

I finish with my eighth body and head downstairs for more. Alec's already finished one side off so I start with the other side. I'm done in no time and when we go back upstairs together I see the driver and his crew are still alive.

"I call dibs on the captain!" I say evilly. Alec shrugs, again and follows me up into the control room. I lunge straight on at the captain and finish him almost instantly. I grab the driver and begin to drink his. I pull away after I take the first mouthful. "How much has he been drinking?" I ask and then lunge my teeth back into his throat.