An Ending . . . :'(

An Ending . . . :'(

OKiee guys, don't throw anything at your computers or at me if you happen to see me in the street but I have decided to abandon this story. . . PUT. THAT. FRYING. PAN. DOWN.!! The only reason I have decided this is because, well. . . After I wrote Chapter 14 I thought . . . This, girl is too good to have a small part in a story so I have decided to move her into her own little story! And yes, it's basically Chap 14 with a few minor changes and of course a completely different plot. You have to admit that this one is completely crazy and somehow, it's like there's no plot! That's why after I brought Savannah in, I thought I should start a new story but still - sort of - based on this one. Please , please don't throw that fork at me !!!

Just because this story will no longer be continued doesn't mean you have to give up on me! There are others on the way, I promise ! I just need a little bit of time. But look out for the new story thats basically this without chapter 1 to chapter 13. It will be called . . .

Renesmee's 14th Century Friend.

Right now it makes no sense but it will in time to come my lovely readers! Sorry about this! You Now have permission to throw one item of food each at me! Ouch! OKiee! Remember to look out for that title! It'll be there ! Promise :D

JaneVolturi2010!

Xxxxx