field trip (pt.2)

"To all the students who want to learn how to feed the hens, cows, and horses, follow Mister Shin," the teacher announced, and the boys looked at each other.

"Nah, I'm out," Jisung locked his hands behind his head.

That's when the other bus full of girls arrived, and as the girls got off, they were announced the same words. They agreed to it, and Jisung's eyes widened.

"YES, MA'AM! WE'LL ALL LEARN HOW TO FEED THE ANIMALS!" Jisung saluted.

Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Changbin groaned.

Chan nodded, "Guys, let's just do something worthwhile. We're here for a reason, and that is to improve ourselves and be a better version of ourselves. Life teaches us new things each day, and today, we'll try to learn how to feed the animals-"

"Is that a mosquito?" Minho intervened.

"Ooh, disgustang," Changbin spoke.

"But it has a life too! We all coexist!" Felix spoke with puppy eyes.

"No shit. I mean, we exist with Jisung too," Changbin shot.

"Shut up, scalene triangle," Jisung shot back.

"Do you even know how to spell 'scalene'?"

"S-k-a-l-e-e-n," Jisung confidently spoke.

"Oh, god," Seungmin sighed heavily.

"Uh huh? Do you know how to spell Czechoslovakia?" Jisung retorted.

"Do you know how to?" Seungmin asked spitefully.

"...that's not the point," Jisung spoke, and then hissed, "Just come with me to the animals. All my future girlfriends are in there!"

"He really has high hopes, doesn't he?" Minho raised his eyebrow.

"Watch him get a girlfriend in the next hour," Hyunjin boasted, proud of his best bud.

And then they all watched Jisung walk towards the horses, and slip on the wet grass and land face-first into the dirt.

"Mhm, watching," Minho folded his arms over his chest.

Hyunjin yelled, "DON'T LET ME DOWN, SOLDIER!"

Jisung then limped to the tap and washed his face, and started off for the second time towards the girls.

However, a cow hastily walked towards him and crashed against him.

The boys laughed from the corner, and Jisung literally felt bad for himself.

"I WON'T STOP!" he yelled back at them, and Felix and Hyunjin cheered for him, "GO, JISUNG, GO!"

So the soldier started again, and this time, Chan and Minho followed after him.

Jisung, upon reaching the girls, posed like a diva and smugly spoke, "Howdy, chicas?"

Chan facepalmed behind him.

"What are you doing, Jisung?" A girl teased, and our boy rejoiced at hearing a girl take interest in him, so his last brain cell replied, "Taking my horse to the old town road. Gonna ride till I can't no more."

"This is painful to watch," Minho closed his eyes.

"You know how to ride a horse?" Another girl asked.

All the other seven boys' ears perked up at that, and Jisung, who had no idea how to do that, nodded nervously.

"Show us how to ride a horse!" The girls clapped.

Jisung looked behind him for help, and all the boys turned away.

"Friends, they said," he mumbled, walking towards a horse and petting it like a cat.

"That's not how- you know what? Do it. I wanna watch how this turns out," Seungmin said.

Jisung somehow mounted himself on the horse, and then he whispered in the horse's ear, "Bro, please walk."

The horse neighed, and shook him off its body. Jisung fell onto the ground, and the girls started laughing.

But it wasn't long before Felix yelled, "GUYS! I BROUGHT MY SPIDER ALONG, BUT..."

"But?" Chan asked.

"...I think I lost it," Felix nervously laughed.

"WHAT?"

"I think it's somewhere around here-" before Felix could even complete his sentence, the girls started screaming and running around.

"Guys, it's okay! It's just a tarantula!" Felix tried, but a girl yelled, "IT'S A TARANTULA!"

"AHHHHH!" the girls screamed, and Jeongin stepped in, "Let's find it before someone gets turned into Spiderman!"

"There it is!" Came a shrill scream from Hyunjin.

The boys followed the scream and found Changbin and Hyunjin hugging each other, standing atop a stool, yelling and crying while pointing at Felix's tarantula. The spider was at the base of the stool, desperately trying to climb up.

As Felix let it climb into his box, Seungmin turned around and slowly spoke, "... guys?"

"Yeah?" Minho asked.

"The girls' bus left," he informed, and Jisung started crying.

"Was this your idea of fun?" Jeongin asked Chan.

"Ahahaha... haha," Chan had no answer.

(a/n: DOUBLE UPDATE!!

I just had this idea for so long so I decided to write this before dinner. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!!)