Prologue

Kiyotaka POV

I was walking in a garden looking up at the clear blue sky, the sight of not seeing the white walls of that room is a nice break from all the chaos.

I was currently living in a mansion owned by my father, due to someone leaking information of the white room, it's activities were temporarily shut down which led me to stay in this place until the truth has been covered up.

My father was currently out going on a business trip and will be back in a month, I have predicted that the identity of the white room will be concealed in a month or two.

I sighed hoping that I can escape that place but sadly my fate has already been set in stone. I then heard foot steps gradually getting louder until I felt a presence behind me.

Karma: "Yo kiyo, got a plan yet?" I am very familliar with this voice, his name is Karma Akabane, he was the other student that survive all the activities of the white room and the only person that I can consider a friend. He has short red hair and mercury gold eyes.

Kiyotaka: "Not yet." Even though there was little to no chance of escaping that place, I have been thinking of ways to escape from my father's grasp for the past few months. I wanted freedom,
even if it's just for a few years.

Karma: "Matsuo is calling us, there's something he wanted to talk about." I turned to face him, he always has this grin in his face, he started to go back inside and I followed with a slight delay.

He led me into a room and there I saw a man in his 60s, he is my butler Matsuo, he smiled at us as we arrived.

Matsuo: "I'm glad that you came here Kiyotaka-sama and Karma-sama." I noticed that there were no cameras in this room, I wonder what's Matsuo is going to talk about.

Matsuo: "Both of you still wants to have your freedom, right? He asked in a gentle tone and we both nodded in response.

Matsuo: "There is a school where your father can't reach you both." Both of our eyes widened in suprise, my father was a powerful politician, he has this superior aura and eyes that looked like it can pierce anyone's soul and has an indomitable fighting spirit.

Matsuo: "The school will protect both of you there as long as you follow the rules. The entrance exam is in a week, and you should leave tomorrow as early as possible." The guards will not arrived till 6:00am, it was a good enough plan but there was one thing bugging me.

Kiyotaka: "Wouldn't that mean you will be punished when my father comes back?" Karma nodded at my statement, we look at Matsuo who was still smiling warmly to us.

Matsuo: "Yes indeed, I will surely be punished if I let both of you go but I don't mind." He left us confused which made Matsuo chuckle.

Matsuo: "Remember my son that I always talk about?" He said.

Karma: "Yeah, I remember you saying that he's in the same age as us?" Karma stated and Matsuo nodded in response.

Matsuo: " Yes and I don't want to see other kids like you can't enjoy the same as them, so I want to help you both escape this place." I can feel my chest getting warmer and I saw Karma almost shed a tear but quickly wiped it off.

Matsuo: "You should go back and pack your things now, and don't worry about me I have lived a good life and have no regrets of what i'm about to do." He gave us a warm smile as we left the room.

We both went to our room and I started packing some of my belongings, I only needed about 3 change of clothes and I don't really need to bring all of my belongings since Matsuo said that the school prohibits bringing too many of it.