Chapter 2

Kiyotaka POV

The entrance ceremony just finished and I was now walking towards a convenience store.

Most students went back to the dorms, while the rest of the other students formed into small groups and went either to a cafe or to a karaoke.

As I entered the convenience store, I saw the black haired girl that I was sitting with in the bus earlier.

Noticing that I was staring at her, she turned her gaze from the shelves to me, and upon seeing who it was, she showed a displeased look.

???: "An unpleasant coincidence." She said while turning her gaze back to the shelves.

I just sighed and ignored her and started to look around the convenience store, getting all the things I need.

After getting all the things I needed I decided to just roam around for a while if there's anything I forgot buying.

Kiyotaka: "Interesting." I muttered.

Looking around the convenience store, I stumbled upon something that caught my attention, there was a bin full of daily necessities like toothbrushes and bandages.

It seems normal at first glance, but what caught my attention that it was labeled as free.

If we are given 100,000 yen a month, why would they even need to put this here? There was also something weird at the cafeteria, there was a free lunch set there and students were eating it despite having a large sum amount of points, it doesn't really make sense... unless...

???: "On top of getting 100,000 yen per month, this school is quite indulgent, don't you think?." The girl interupted my train of thought and she was now beside me.

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, I don't really understand why they would put this here if we already get 100,000 yen a month." I emphasized the last part hinting on something, I wanted to know how good is here deduction skills.

???: "Yes, the school might be planning something but I don't want to complicate things." Just a little more and she would of deduce it but sadly she already gave up.

I don't really plan on sharing my suspicions and just plan to let it play out, I'll drop the topic for now and change the subject.

Kiyotaka: "I see. By the way, what's your name?" She was suprised by my sudden question but she quickly regained her composure back.

???: "What are you planning?" She asked coldly.

Kiyotaka: "What do you mean? I don't plan on doing anything, you didn't introduce yourself earlier so I thought I'd ask you now." This is troublesome.

???: "I have no obligation to answer you." Why is she so persistent on not revealing her name? It's not like the world will end if she say what's her name is.

Kiyotaka: "I see." I gave her a short reply and took three things out of the bin since it said I can take up to three from it per month.

I paid everything that I got and went to the dorms where I would be living for the next three years.

After getting the keycard from the reception desk, I went to the elevator and pressed where my floor was.

Arriving at my floor, I then look at my keycard, it said room 401, I started to look for my room and I immediately found it.

I opened the door and went inside, my room was about eight tatami mats wide, it already had a bed and some appliances for me to use.

I layed down on my bed after closing the door and putting all my things away.