Chapter 1

Kiyotaka POV

A week had passed and Karma and I was walking to the bus that will take us to our new school. He took the window seat and grinned while looking at me, I shouldn't have told him that I wanted to sit there.

It seems like he still hasn't forgiven me, a week had already passed and he's still holding a grudge, I just sighed and went to go sit beside him.

I looked out of the window, as the bus pick up more passengers. A few minutes had passed and the bus finally took off.

The bus was packed with people, most of them were students wearing the same uniform as me.

Karma: "Your introduction better be perfect or I'll kill you for repeating the same god damn line every fucking night." He looked really pissed but he's always like this so I pay him no mind and kept staring at the buildings outside. He soon fell asleep and I was getting tired myself.

Office Worker: "Excuse me, shouldn't you offer up your seat?" Just as I was about to close my eyes, it snapped back open, I heard a loud and angry voice, is that person perhaps talking to me?

I turned to look where the voice came from, A young and well-built blond man of high school age had sat down in one
of the priority seats. The elderly woman stood right next to him, and another
woman stood beside her. This second, younger lady appeared to be an office
worker. I'm glad that I wasn't the one being scolded.

Blonde: "And why should I offer up my seat? There's no reason for me to do so." He said while grinning and crossing his legs and the office worker looks annoyed.

Office Worker: "You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer up those seats to the elderly." The blonde boy just kept grinning.

Blonde: "I don't understand. Priority seats are just that, priority seats. I have no legal obligation to move. Since I'm currently occupying this seat, I should be the one who determines whether or not I move. Am I supposed to give up my seat just because I'm young? Ha! That reasoning is nonsense." He retorted and frustration was visible on the office worker's face.

Elderly Woman: "It's fine, but thank you." The elderly woman said to the office lady with a bitter smile, the office lady clicked her tongue and was frustrated but she didn't pursue the topic any further. The young blonde clearly won this battle, atleast that's what I thought.

???: "Um... I think the lady is right." Unexpectadly the office lady recieved support, she was wearing the same uniform as mine.

Blonde: "I see, this time is a pretty girl eh?" He said not changing his attitude. I look at Karma, he was still sleeping, I guess he was still tired, huh.

???: "This poor woman appears to have been suffering for quite some time now. Won't you offer up your seat? While you might consider such courtesy unnecessary, I think it would contribute greatly to society." She politely asked but the blonde boy still didn't change his attitude but instead his grin grew wider.

Blonde: "A contribution to society, you say? Well, that is a rather interesting opinion. It's certainly true that offering up one's seat to the elderly could be viewed in such a positive light. Unfortunately, I have no interest in contributing to society. I care only for my own satisfaction. Oh, and one more thing. You're asking me, the one in the priority seat, to give up his spot, but couldn't you simply ask one of the other people seated on this crowded bus? If you truly cared for the elderly, then something like priority seating would be a rather trivial concern, wouldn't you agree?" He said taking out a comb and and a mirror and started combing his hair, while the office lady and elderly woman just wore bitter smiles. However, it seems like the girl didn't want intend to back down.