Chapter 3

Kiyotaka POV

Class ended and some of my classmates had already left the classroom. I felt an intense gaze coming from the person sitting beside me. I sighed.

I turned my attention to Karma who was at the moment glaring at me, his eyes full of killing intent. I expected that much though.

Kiyotaka: "Can you calm down? You're making our classmates stare at us." I whispered to him and his glare only intensified after that. Such a troublesome person to deal with.

Karma: "And what if I don't do-" Before he could finish though, his stomach let out a loud growl and immediately after his face turned a shade of red.

Kiyotaka: "Well, it's obvious that you want to eat something first so how about we continue this at the cafeteria. I'm sure you're stomach will be very pleased of my suggestion." I said in a slightly mocking tone and I could see his eye visibly twitch in anger.

I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the door, not waiting for his response as to spite him more.

Karma: "You're going to pay for that, and I mean it in both sense of the context." His words were laced with venom as he spoke but I couldn't take his words seriously as I found it funny that he wants me to pay for his food.

Hirata: "Um... sorry if i'm disturbing you but do you mind if you introduce yourself?" Everyone turned their attention towards Karma and waited for his response.

Karma only got more annoyed by this but he soon concealed it and turned to Hirata with a huge grin on his face.

Karma: "Not at all. The name's Karma Akabane, and you are...?" He trailed off as he reached out his hand from his pocket and offered Hirata a handshake still grinning, Hirata smiled back at him and shook his hand.

Hirata: "Hirata Yousuke. It's a pleasure to meet you- Ah!" Hirata let out a pained scream as he clutched his hand looking in a lot of pain.

Karma started laughing nonstop and at the same time almost every girl in class started glaring daggers at him.

Karuizawa: "What did you do that for!? Hirata-kun was just asking for you to introduce yourself!" My girl- I mean one of the girls snapped.

Shinohara: "Yeah! He even asked nicely, what the hell is wrong with you!?" The person beside her shouted and soon enough, girls started firing insults at Karma.

Karma: "Hm? What do you mean by that? I barely applied any force in gripping his hand. Can't you see that he's just really weak?" Karma said in a mocking tone and the girls only got more furious by this and started insulting him again, but he remained unfazed by their insults and his grin only grew bigger.

So troublesome, he's gonna get the both of us expelled if he continues to act like this. Redirecting the topic though, shouldn't the girls help Hirata instead of insulting Karma right now? I mean he's still in a lot of pain as far as I can tell.

Yamauchi: "Hahaha! He can't even handle a simple handshake!" A boy stated from the opposite side of the classroom while laughing and he recieved a lot of glares from the girls aswell.

Karma turned his attention towards his seat with a curious look and started walking towards him.

Karma: "Then how about you do it?" He asked while reaching out his hand to him and he just smirked.

Yamauchi: "Hah! Okay, I'll do it. I'm not bragging but I broke someone's hand when I was shaking it once so be prepared!" Still having a smirk on his face, He grabbed Karma's outstretched hand and shook it.