I am Diana

Diana pov

I was in New Orleans helping my family finally move to London with me and my family. My mom has been begging for years for then to come live in London. The thing is my mom doesn't want to me alone with her family. I was so excited when they finally gave in. We won't all be in the same house but they will live close to us . I was in my mom's old room painting when my Baba( niklaus Mikaelson) came in the room.

" what are you painting Tiny wolf, he said.
" well  I am painting us.
" well I can see you get it from me and your mother.
I smiled and said" yeah I guess I did. He starts to leave." Before you leave do you want to speed paint with me.
" what do you mean. He said with an confused look.
" will, when I am with my mom me and her would have a race to see who could paint the fastest, and then take it to someone to see who won.
" that sounds like fun.
"Are you ready old man. I said while giving him a canvas to paint on.
" well this old man is about to kick your butt. we started to painting, he won but I took it easy on him because it was his first time.We ran down stairs and went outside to find someone who would judge our paintings. I took 20 minutes but we found someone who judge our paintings.

My painting

My Baba painting

My Baba painting

I won though and my Baba was sad that he was second best

I won though and my Baba was sad that he was second best. We walked back to the compound and everyone was waiting with there bags so we could get to our plane flight.
"I can't wait to get home. I said as we are getting on the plane.

Time skipped to London.

We have arrived in London. My mom and dad and my brothers where waiting on us.
"Hey mom and dad .
(Dad) how was the flight.
" it was slow i said while hugging them both. We have all said our Hello now it was time to go home. My Aunt Bex and Uncle went to there house with was 30 minutes from our house. While Aunt Fraya and Aunt K went to there house 35 minutes away. And Uncle Kol and Davina went to there house 1 hour away. While Uncle Elijah and Gigi and Baba went down the street

At my house

Hey Ethan what are you doing? I asked him because I was bored.
" Nothing much little Sister how about you. I hated when he called me that.
" you know I hate when you call me that han.
" well you know I hate it when you call me han Diana.
"You are a big baby, I tell you.
"Whatever.he said walking away.
Then something wired happened. An owl came in and dropped 3 letter. "Everyone get in here, I said loudly.
"What is it my mom said, coming out of the room with my dad and her hair was all messed up. " what where you two doing. I said not realizing. "Oh, never mind I said with embarrassed. " well what is it Sebastian. Here this letter is for you I said looking at Sebastian.
What the Hell is Hogwarts he said looking up at me.
I don't know.

Will this is all for this chapter I hope you liked it. What do you think is going to happen next. Comment pls