Hogwarts

What the hell is hogwarts.

"Diana read your letter out loud please so we can know what this place is.
"OK.
The letter

I would like to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts for witch's and Wizards. I am the headmaster there and we would love for you to come here and be a hogwarts student. If you accept then I will come to you and take you all to Diagon Alley to get your supplies for school. I hope you will join us. Albus Dumbledore.

That is what it said.
"Mom, dad what do you think.
( mom) will I could be a good thing. I mean you can make friends and be around people your age.
(Dad) boys what do you think.
(Ethan) will if it means I can get out of the house and get away from you people then so be it.
(Sebastian) I don't really care, but I think this would be cool to go.
(Mom)then it is settled yall will be going to hogwarts this year.

I was excited to go to a whole new school for wizards and witch's. I don't know what to expect there but I can't wait. My whole family has kept me behind bars my whole life away looking out for me. I love them but I don't want to be treated like I can broken with just one touch. Even though I don't know how to control my powers all the way. I can definitely do this.

The next day

I was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when my mom and dad walked in kissing and hugging.
"Sounds like you two had a fun night. The looked at me like they where telling me to shut up.
(Dad) when you go to school you can't have a boyfriend, matter of fact you can't talk to any boys at all.
Dad really, why can't I have a boyfriend when Sebastian has sex with girls all the time in his room.
(Dad) that is different he is 17 and you are 14 so there are no boys or boyfriend and especially no sex.
Dad do you really think I would want you to know that I am having sex. Now enough about this. I am wondering when this Dumbledore dude is coming.
(Mom) he should be here any moment now. Then there was a loud knock on the door and my dad went to go open it.

"You must be the parent I am Albus Dumbledore
" nice to meet you, do come in. My dad said.
"Sebastian and Ethan get down here. My mom called then and they came running down.
"You must be Sebastian and Ethan nice to meet you all.
"Will we must be going you have a long day of shopping ahead of you.
"How are we getting there. I said.
"You might want to hang on tight.
It felt like my inside where being ripped apart then put back together. We got to an Alley and my dad throw up. "Stop being a bady my mom said. Then Dumbledore took our a wand and taped the wall in an wired pattern and the wall begins to move. Then we all walked in. "Welcome to Diagon Alley he said. You will find everything you need here but I am afraid I must go. Then he left us there and we began to walk.

This is the end of the chapter I hope you like it and sorry it is short but I have to do a few things today. When will Diana meet Malfoy.