Slytherin

As Dumbledore left us to do whatever he had to do we all split up. I was with Sebastian and my Dad while Ethan was with mom. We all had our wands even though it took me 2 hours to find the right one for me. We left the shop to go get our robes because that was the last thing one the list when I bump into someone.
"Hey watch it.
"Sorry I didn't mean to. As I was getting up I saw a boy with blonde hair and big beautiful gray eyes I could get lost in for hours.
"Just watch where your going text time.

Draco pov

I was talking to Theo when someone bumped into me. When I saw who it was. I was amazed by her beauty. She had light bule eyes like the ocean. I could  get lost in them for hours. I just blushed when she walked away. But soon I stopped because of the death looked i was getting form the two guys with her. I hope I see her again.

Diana pov

We where finally back home from a long and boring day. "Hey mom can we talk please. "Sure honey what is it.
"Will today I saw a really cure boy who I so happened to bump into.
"Really, my mom said with a happy look on her face."so what is his name ana.
"I didn't get his name because dad and Sebastian pulled me away before I could even get a chance.
"I don't know why he always does that but get some sleep because you have a big day tomorrow.

The next day

I woke up to a loud noise coming from outside my door. Telling me to get ready so we won't be late for the train station. I got up took a shower, and brush my teeth and did my hair and put on my clothes.

This is what her hair and clothes looked like

I came downstairs ready to go

I came downstairs ready to go. We all left going to the train station. We walked around for about ten minutes because we couldn't find the platform 9 3/4.Then we see people going between 9 and 10.
"Will I guess that is where we go. My dad said. I was nervous because I thought I was going to hit a brick wall. I walked over to the walk and ran through. I was glad that I could get thought it. Soon my whole family came through and everyone was looking at us mostly my brothers. All the girls where drooling over my brothers which was stupid to me. We huged our parents before getting onto the train and found an empty place to sit. We sat down and it was quite until someone came in. May we help you" Sebastian said. You two should sit with us instead of her she said with a disgusted look. Sorry but we rather sit with our little sister, Ethan said. The girl looked at me and walked away with an angry look on her face. Soon my brother and I got bored of talking to each other. Soon a whole group of people came in. Why are you here" Ethan said with annoyed
In his voice. One of them said"will there is no more empty place to sit so can we sit here. "Yeah sure we was getting bored of each other anyway" I said. Hello my name is Pansy and this is Lila, and Blaise and Draco." Hi my name is Diana and this is Ethan and Sebastian my older brothers. They sat down and it was cool to talked to them. "So Sebastian do you have a girlfriend" Lila said." No I don't do girlfriends. "What about you Ethan" Pansy asked. "Nope not yet. Making her blush. "What about you Diana" Draco asked. Nope not yet I said.

Soon we was at the school but it looked more like a Castle. We walked with our group of friends. We walked to the school and I was amazed of how big it was when we got inside. We had to go up the the stool to get sorted into our houses. I took forever for them to call Sebastian name. All the girls where drooling over him and wanted him in there house. When the hat yelled Slytherin all the girls where yelling. Then it was Ethan turn. He walked up there to the hat and the same thing happened with all the girls but instead of Slytherin he got Ravenclaw. He walked over there. Soon it was my turn i walked up with all eyes on me. They where all amazed by her beauty and wanted her in there house. It took a couple of minutes for the hat to say Slytherin. I got up and walked over.

This is the end of this chapter I hoped that you liked it.