A couple of days before Christmas

It was a fine morning,Sarah was making breakfast and Moses was reading a newspaper.James had woken up by the smell of Sarah's food."Good morning,James!"Sarah had said. "Morning Sarah,what are you cooking right now?It smells delicious. "I'm making sausage with bread and butter,please call Henri down for breakfast." "Okay," I knocked on Henri's door and woke him up for breakfast. "Good morning Sarah!!"as he said with his accent. "Good morning Henri,please sit down,and enjoy breakfast." Henri was eating his breakfast quick, "Henri slow down with your food,it isn't very pleasant to hear your chewing." "Sorry Sarah I am just very hungry!"I was enjoying my breakfast but I was thinking about Sarah.I don't think of her all the time because she was annoying and would always correct me with my grammar and try and make me a "gentleman".While I was thinking I was moving my food around with my fork,I did enjoy her food but I was just thinking too "hard" you can say."James,stop playing with your food,that is very immature of you!". I had ignored her,it became silent for a while,then Moses had said something, "You all will go out and buy some ink"-.I interrupted him,"Moses why do we ALL have to go?". "James let him finish,that isn't very polite of you,". "Like I was saying,after getting some ink I need you guys to get different clothes." I was wondering if we were going somewhere,it was cold outside and our clothes are getting smaller. "Sarah you will help Henri find some clothes,start getting ready and put your coats on." we headed out and it was colder than usual,Christmas was coming up so we really needed a change of outfits. On the carriage I stopped to get some ink while Sarah and Henri were walking to the clothing store. "James,we will meet with you at the clothing store."After getting some ink I went to the clothing store.I saw Henri holding 2 pairs of jackets.Sarah was holding a baby blue cloak in her hands waiting in line.Soon we headed home and I started working on the printer.