Something Between Us

When Henri and Sarah arrived they quickly ran up stairs so I wouldn't see them.I was bored all day,I usually write but I just couldn't today.I decided to get my coat and go outside.I sat down and decided I would draw the view.
Sarah's POV
I saw James go outside,he wasn't acting like himself today.I was helping Henri hide the gifts for tomorrow,then I put my cloak on and decided to check on James. "James?"I said. "Oh hey Sarah,"James said, "James are you alright?You weren't acting like yourself today." "Sarah I'm doing alright I already told you last night.". I walked up to James and sat down next to him. "Are you sure James?"he looked at me and I could feel my cheeks go red for a bit. James sighed and pulled me in close to him.My face turned the color of my hair!I didn't know what he was going to do next.He put his things down and put his arm around me.I then rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
James POV
We were there for a bit,it was getting cold so I woke her up and we went inside the house to go to bed.
"James..."Sarah said. "Yea Sarah?" She walked up to me and kissed me.I couldn't believe it happened,the same girl that I called annoying kissed me!