Quackity x Male Reader

Reader is born with unusual eye colour
Is dreams brother
Doesn't follow any canonical plot

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my shared cell waiting for something, practically anything to happen. I was always asked by visitors why I was allowed my own clothes, I'd always respond with something along the lines of 'I'm just the calmer sibling' but in reality I can just hide my chaotic episodes and personality. Only dream knows that though, quackity knows I'm not how I act so he always tries to break me and figure me out...

"Hello dream brothers. Wonderful day isn't it?"
" Hmm"
" I expect a actual fucking answer when I ask you a question"
"I'm unsure on the weather but if it's good on your standards, it's good on mine."
" I'm sure it's great"
"Well done Y/N."
"You fucking suck up"
" I mean, what can I say"

Quackity walked over toward me, looking over me as I sat on the floor with my legs crossed

"I still don't understand how your allowed to wear your own clothes Y/N, unlike dream. You can even wear a mask"
"I mean the mask is a given, I guess Sam just likes me"
"Suck up"

I heard dream mumble quietly as well as quackity but I didn't quite expect the response he was given

"shut up dream, can't you see I'm talking to someone clearly more privileged then you"
"Hhhmmm?"
" say Y/N, has dream even seen your face? "
"Considering that I hid my face away when I was five, he's hardly seen me at all"
"Even in your sleep you keep it on?"
" hardly sleep"
"Hmm, so what if you lost your mask?"
" ... I-I w-well I'd... I'd... "
"Can't suck up now can you?"
" I'd feel threatened i guess... "
"You guess? So you don't truly know? I guess we could try it if you want"
" N-No thank you, I kindly decline"

I sat with my back against the wall trying to calm myself down... I don't want people to see me, none of my family... Hardly anyone has seen my face and lived. My face doesn't do something it's just... I've killed them before hand. I only started wearing a mask because of what I was told... But then that war... I got destroyed by people, I have multiple scars in multiple places, most on my face...

When they saw my face they, they completely destroyed it, you should of heard my cries. I've promised myself to never get so weak again, so I trained, first with Techno and then with Phil as I grew older... I was taught till I was near death, but I wanted it that way... Only they have seen my face, and I'm okay with that. I fully trust them...

"So dream what about this one?"
" Its, it's g-great "

Dream fucked himself over again, I keep telling him to at least pretend he likes quackity, now he has to deal with his wrath.

"Y/N What about you? Got any secrets under your mask?"
" N-No "
"You sure?"
" Yep"
"Hmm alright then"

I started thinking again, just what did I look like? I hardly know what I look like myself... All I know is that my face is full of scars...

I hardly noticed quackity walking over to me until he grabbed my throat

"I said. Let me take it off"
"NO"
"No? You really think that will stop me?"
" quackity please. He doesn't want you to"
"Fucking dickhead"

He walked toward dream with an axe in hand, dream backed away but wedged himself into a corner... I guess I saw it coming but, he knocked dream out with the bottom of the axe's handle.

"One problem solved,now"

He walked back over and put his hand in my shoulder

"I won't hurt you if you don't struggle"
" B-But... I-I, I don't like it"
"What your face?"
" mhm"
"I'm sure I'll like it ;)"
" I'm serious"
"And I'm not?"

We both started laughing, I know he's meant to act hard and tough but in the end we all have a soft side, I guess his just lies with me

"You can do it as long as you don't go around saying stuff
about it"
"Hmmmmm... Deal"

He slowly lifted up my mask and looked at me in surprise

"Wh-Who did that to you!?"
" I-I don't know, it was in a war"
"Hey would they do that?"
" because people hate my face"
"Well I dont, you don't deserve that. You don't deserve to have to hide it away... If it helps, I like it, your eyes are really something"
"Ha thanks, I think that's what people hate"
"Well I don't"

He slowly moved his head towards mine and kisses my cheek before burying his face into my collar

"Way to switch up Quackity"
"Shut the fuck up"

- Credit to artists -