Quackity x Male Reader pt1

Flowers shop au
Doesn't follow canon plot

Y/n pov

It was around mid-day and there wasn't too many people around, I owned a small flower shop and got enough money to live comfortably but most people don't really care about my wages do they? Anyway I have a few people who work here other then me, mainly younger people.

I started trimming some roses, just very bored I suppose. I noticed the bell on the door ring and looked up

"Hello, what can I do for you today... oh"
"Um... hi? Do I know you?"
"No, what can I do for you?"
"Apology flowers"
"... why? If you don't mind of course"

I already knew that it was for Schlatt, he always guilt trips Quackity with shit like this. He's been doing this for years, even back when we were young... he clearly didn't recognize me now, he used to be much different before he met Schlatt, he was really shy and obviously had a crush on me... Then Schlatt got to him and he got paranoid and stopped caring and portraying emotions, that's how I knew it was a bad relationship. I tried to warn him but he just ignored me because he hoped there was still something when there clearly wasn't. The night I told him Schlatt was a shit ass he got really annoyed and we started yelling and arguing... After that we just stopped talking. I still followed him on social platforms and moved away, he started to realise I was right and vaguely apologised in posts, clearly it was for me. This shop was opened a few years later after I moved back to our home town, it wasn't too expensive and it was a great place that wasn't too busy but it got enough people visiting. Quackity probably wanted these flowers because Schlatt guilt tripped him, probably hit him or some shit.

" I don't really want to talk about it"
"So your still with him? After everything he's done to you... you STILL LOVE HIM!?"

He seemed scared and confused but soon realised and tightly hugged me and started crying into my shoulder

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry"
"It's alright Quackity but you need to leave him, please?"
"Why do you still care?"
"I want to help"

He looked up at me with Puffy eyes before he kissed me, I stood in shock while Quackity seemed to panic a bit before running out the shop.

"W-What?"

I stopped registering for a minute or two before grabbing a coat and I ran out as well, closing the store and locking up quickly before looking around. I saw someone wearing a Beanie and registered them as Quackity and walked over and sat next to him

"I'm sorry"

I didn't reply with words but I hugged him and he returned it

"Look I'd love to be with you Quackity but you need to leave Schlatt first"

...

...

- credit to artists -