Dream x Male Reader

Reader has wings, markings and unusual eye colour
Doesn't follow any canonical plot

Y/N POV

I was having an argument with dream on a battle field, clearly this was a war like argument... He was talking about how he was in people's heads again, making them think they were going insane. I don't know why I got angry but he said something about tubbo and I got really pissed. I had no weapon but I was still charging toward him, what I didn't expect to happen was for wings to appear along with glowing green markings and a green weapon. He looked shocked, I was about to land a hit when I shot my eyes open, I was just mindlessly floating through a black void. I felt myself crying so out of instinct I rubbed my eyes to stop it, I pulled back my hands to see blood covering them... Was I crying blood?

I heard dreams voice we I started to fight my way towards it, black waves appearing and crushing me under so I couldn't escape

'Y/N!'

I heard the voice as I was pushed under by the next wave, it was suffocating and my instincts kicked in. I started swimming up to where I could see a mildly golden glow, I kicked my legs and waved my arms while my eyes stung. When I was close to it, it burned my skin but I still prevailed, I reached to grab it and?...

I woke up again but this time to dream calling me as I struggled to breath while on a hard floor

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up!"
"hmm? "
"W-What are those marks? "
" Huh, what marks? "
"those marks "

I opened my eyes and looked down at my hands and arms, there was sure marks... The same marks from that dream I had just a moment ago. I tried to stand up but failed, landing on something soft, it was almost comforting in a way.

"And those wings?"
" W-WHAT!!? "

I jumped up in fright, this time not falling over as I looked behind me to see wings attached to my back

"Is there anything else dream?"
" your eyes. "
"Oh god"

I sat down, leaning on the wall trying to think about how this could've happened but dream seemed almost distressed

...

...

Dream pov

I thought it wasn't true... I mean it was a stupid rhyme, nothing more but it makes sense...

'oh you will stand so brave till one with the wings of dark, clipped and strung away, will fight you and punish you for the sins you have to pay'

It was stupid, it makes sense to an extent. His wings weren't clipped? Or maybe that is what they want me to do... But me and Y/N are the closest and would die for each other... Right?

Y/N POV

I looked back at dream, it was clear he wanted to say something

"Hey Y/N, I know today's been stressful. Why don't we hug it out?"

I knew it was a strange request, even though dream can be clingy. But I felt I had to oblige and say yes, it just didn't feel right...

He walked over and pulled me into a hug, slipping my knife out my pocket which I gained only a few moments ago. He took it but continued the hug, he moved slightly and a heard a blade being drawn, I started to fight but he tightened his grip on my shoulders and waist so I couldn't leave. I could only scream and cry as he cut off my wings... Once he let go, I was pale as ever from the blood loss, I tumbled to the floor and cried heavily from the pain, I hardly even had the strength to open my eyes. All I knew, was that dream had to pay for what he's done.

I felt a new sort of life grow in me as I could breath again. Taking it in, I opened my eyes to reveal my markings glowing to the point of becoming blind being a possibility as my wings started to grow back

"H-How!!?"

I stood up and calmly uttered words I didn't even quite understand myself.

"I promise you this dream, I will haunt you till the day you die. And trust me, that isn't far away. You see what you've fucking done to me? I could of died, all because of you being a paranoid cock who throws out relationships whenever he seems fit"

And like that I disappeared and returned back to the void

Dream POV

It was a few months ago since it happened, I still remember every word. If I wasn't so damn stupid he'd be here now, living good life...

If I'd done nothing he'd be okay...

If I'd done nothing.

If I'd done nothing?

If I'd done nothing.

"IF I'D FUCKING DONE NOTHING"

now I deal with his karma, I really wish him the best of he's still here...

- Credit to artists -

- If anyone has requests please give me some, I'm kinda running out of ideas, any requests are welcome -