~~02~~

"Long time no see, little sparrow"

I felt like peeing on myself due to terror.

All my prayer was that he's not the one, the guy that made sure he made my life a living hell.

But no one calls me little sparrow except him, I wonder why he ever calls me that.

Sometimes, I think he's a psychopath.

I shivered as I turned to face him.

The one I dreaded the most my life, he had already trapped me in between the locker.

"Miss me already sparrow," He said devilishly.

"No, leave me alone!" I tried to say boldly for once in my life but it came out as a little kitten begging for its life.

He seems to be more taller and built than the previous session and I was getting shorter each time we're together.

Lucas, yes that's the name of my tormentor who made my life so unbearable.

I don't know what I did to him, that makes him bully me every fucking second, even the school officials seem to care less about my plight.

Why would they?

I was a nobody with no important or influential status while he's the son of a multi-billionaire.

His father donates a huge sum of money to the school and is also part of the school board.

So if he does anything wrong, he always had a way of shutting their mouths with god-damned money.

I wouldn't deny the fact that Lucas was so damn handsome, he would be the first if they want to rate the most handsome guy in school but he was nothing compared to a monster.

I mean why would the hottest guy in school see to it that he must frustrate my life always.

I don't understand, there are a lot of cute sexy girls he can disturb but why does it have to be me always?

"Who wants to be with a slut like you in the first place?" He growled and my eyes Sting with tears.

But I fought it back, I won't let him have his way this time around.

"Yeah, then what are you doing with me if I'm a slut, leave me alone then," I said feeling hurt.

His words always had a way of shattering my heart and he doesn't care how heavy his words are to me.

His eyes darken as he pulled my hair.

"Little sparrow has some guts now," He said devilishly.

"Please leave me alone," I said weakly trying to free my hair.

"What are you doing with this bitch Lucas?" Jenny purred as she walked gracefully to Lucas.

She had been enemy with me right from day one and being the cheerleader in school, she's very proud and arrogant.

She's also a rich girl whose father is known as the top-rated wealthy man in the USA, rumors had it she was Lucas's girlfriend.

But I know that's a lie, she had been pushing and forcing herself on Lucas all the time.

"So pathetic!" She scuffed as she looked at me.

" Please let me go, I would be late for class," I pleaded to Lucas whose eyes glued on me.

And the worst of it is that we're in the same class.

"Hey, dude!" Ben, One of Lucas's friends who is part of the jocks walked over to us.