~~05~~

"You should be taught a lesson for what you out there and I will make you pay for it in every possible way," He growled furiously as he dragged me into the shower.

He took the clothes from my hand and threw them on the sink and he slid my glasses on the floor.

I was at least grateful he didn't smash them on the floor.

Too scared to do anything, I watched his lunatic attitude.

He came to me and his hands gripped the waistband of my skirt.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked as I panicked holding his hands immediately.

He smirked as he pulled my waist closer to his body, "Something you'll like bitch," He growled.

"Lucas, no, please stop!" I begged to try to stop him but he ignored me and I watch him pull down my skirt.

My eyes widened as he trailed his hands on my exposed skin.

I felt so insecure as different thoughts ran through my head.

He started with my buttons and it was useless fighting with him.

He unbuttoned my shirts as he flings them away on the floor.

His gaze softened as he stared at my cleavages, luckily I was wearing a white singlet.

"Lucas, let me go," I pleaded once more.

He ignored my pleas and pulled me closer to himself, our body colliding giving me weird and terrible feelings.

Our eyes made contact and they lingered at each other for minutes.

I felt the warm water hit gently on my skin as I closed my eyes.

I opened them again when I noticed his hands were washing my hair.

I watched how he added more soap to his hand and applying them to my hair as he scrubbed them gently.

He was also soaked with water.

Wait, guys! Is there something I'm missing out on?

Is this not my psychopath bully washing my hair?

He looked so calm as he focused on my hair, then he averted his eyes to mine while I gawked at him surprisingly.

He moved his hands to my face and caressed my cheeks as he scrubbed the food that stuck on my face.

I closed my eyes and let him do what therapy he was doing to me and I felt the water on my skin again.

"Stay away from him," He said suddenly and I opened my eyes immediately, his gaze getting dark now.

"Why?" I asked knowing who he's talking about.

"Cause a flimsy slut like you, is not worth him," He said making my heart clench so bitterly.

Why does he always have to say words that would hurt me so badly?

"Get away from me!" I cracked trying to push him away.

"Where the hell do you think you're going bitch?" He roared becoming the devil he is usually.

"Don't get too excited about me cleaning your slut body, I'm just warming you up for what's about to come," He said mischievously.

"Why do you always have to hurt me?" I asked so tiredly.

At least there must be a reason why he hates me this much.

"Cause I own you Camilla and I will break you into pieces that you won't be able to stand on your feet again," He said huskily as he nuzzled in my neck.