~~08~~

I got to my locker and the happiness on my face drained as I stared at the Shrew in front of me with her crews.

Jenny...

They smirked as they rested on the side of my locker as they eyed me but that of Jenny was much more different, it was full of raw hatred and jealousy.

It was visible on her face.

Trying to act like they were invincible, I moved closer to my locker and gasp at the mean things, they wrote on it.

Bitch...
Whore...
Slut...
Wench...
Loser...

I stared with agitation at Jenny who was taking her time skinning me alive with her eyes.

"Are you done reading whore?" She yelled in that annoying high-pitched voice of hers.

Luckily, everyone had gone to their class and those on their way, minded their damn business.

"Such a slut!" Bella scoffed as she popped the gum in her mouth.

"Hope he fucked you well?" Jenny asked as she eyed me from head to toe.

"No one fucked me!" I said timidly wondering what they were talking about.

"Oh, so you think we wouldn't know what happened between you and Lucas yesterday, bitch?" Susan smirked as she moved closer to me, tapping her boot heels on the floor while Jenny fumed.

My head started spinning, I can't believe what's happening but we didn't fuck.

"Nothing happened between us," I said truthfully.

"You're lying Camilla, you think we didn't hear the disgusting sounds you call a moan from the boy's bathroom," Bella purred as she chuckled evilly.

My palms were getting sweaty as my heartbeat could be heard loudly as it drummed out.

So they were actually there, I felt my body rise in tension.

Only, if I could be strong and strangle that bastard but we didn't fuck like they implied it.

"OMG! This should be the latest trend in school, Nerdy being banged by the popular guy in school," Susan laughed out loudly as Bella did the same too.

But this wasn't funny for Jenny, it only increased her rage for me.

"No one is leaking this out, I can't let my reputation get spoilt that my boyfriend actually banged a low class wench, like her," Jenny said sternly and her friends nodded.

She slapped me hard across the face before I could realise what she was about to do.

I fell on the floor as my glasses came crashing behind me too.

The stinging tears accumulated in my eyes ready for downpour.

"Stay away from my boyfriend, bitch!" Jenny growled as she dragged my hair forcing me to face her as we made hateful contacts with our eyes.

"I would never fuck the lunatic, you call a boyfriend, over my dead body," I meant to say it boldly but it only came out as a whimper in my ears.

She gave me another dirty slap again and my cheek burned furiously but I didn't show the pains on my face any longer.

I was used to this already, the hurts, the pains, mockery, embarrassment and humiliation, every fucking thing has become a shell on my back.

Even the tears had find another way to leak in my body, cause I'm not ready to give her the satisfaction of me crying in her front.

"I guess he would never want to come back to you, after he finds how irritating and hideous your body looks like, you're such an amoeb--"

Bella interrupted,"OMG Amoeba! That fucking hurts Jenny, now little Nerdy will know--"

"She's shapeless," Susan completed the statements for Bella as she folded her arms staring down at me with a satisfaction on her face.

"Imagine the grunting sounds she calls a moan," Susan burst out as Bella laughed her hearts out.

I fought back the angry tears, that tried to spill down from my face.

All I could do is to let them rant all their rubbish on me.

Don't they ever have something, useful to do in their lives once.

Class was busy going on and here they are tormenting my precious life which is yet to about get shattered.

"C'mon and cry, you know you're such a cry baby," Jenny pouted then later grinned evilly.

"No one wants you here, why don't you go somewhere else to stick your ass up, like people the same level your class?" She asked sounding like she was giving some sort of advise.

I was someone you'll call lucky because, I was given a scholarship to school here till I was through with my finals.

I was happy when I first resumed and made lots of friends but all that stopped when I met him.

My tormentor, We were still in our early grades then when I mistakenly bumped into him and he pushed me away like I was some sort of disease even though I begged and pleaded to him that I didn't do it intentionally.

Ever since that day, he made it his job to pick and bully me always and slowly I losed my friends except for Beatrice.

No one wanted to hangout with who the rich hated so much just because to gain favours.

"It's such a pity, that new boy had to leave this school because of her," Bella said sadly bringing me out of my thoughts.

'What! Charles had left, so soon?'

I felt so angry, even the one person that took interest in me had left all because of them.

But I even got angry the more that Charles didn't even say a goodbye before he left.

'Why would he? He got into that fight because of me,'

"Awwn, she's crying!" Jenny cooed as she stared at me with the stupid pout that she thinks always makes her cute but instead she looks like a zombie.

I wiped the hot tears with the back of palms.

"Let's go girls, This bitch doesn't deserves our Precious time," Jenny scoffed as she turned around in skimpy skirt that merely covered her butts and high clicking heels that I wonder if she doesn't ever get a strain on her feet.

Her two puppies smirked at me and followed suitely too.

After they were out of sight, I let all the tears fall freely as I hiccupped.

What hurts my heart the most and made me cry was that he left.

He never cared, like he said, they're all liars, deceit.

I sobbed and cried as I kept wiping the hot tears from my face frustratedly.

After crying my eyes for some minutes more, I picked my glasses and stood up.

I cleaned my face and wore my glasses as I opened my locker only for a paper to fall at my feet.

I picked it up curiously and it read, 'From Charles,' making my heart constrict painfully.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️❤️