~~06~~

"This is getting out of hand Camilla!" Beatrice fumed as she placed to and fro in my room.

I just sat on my bed like a muted video staring at my friend who was going nuts after I told her what happened between me and Lucas in the boy's bathroom.

"His bully is not enough? Now he's taking it to sexual harassment,"

"How dare he? We need to act fast on this before it's too late," Beatrice said angrily staring at me with arms crossed.

I sighed, "So what are we going to do?" I asked frustratedly already.

"We gonna report to the school Author--"

"It's pointless," I interrupted.

"They don't care about we the poor, so let's just leave it alone," I shrugged as I took my pillow and hugged it.

"Then we report to the police!" Beatrice suggested as she walked to my bed and sat beside me.

"Police!" I muttered.

"That's the best option, They will have the best punishment to give him," Beatrice said with a glint of happiness in her voice.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I whispered absentmindedly.

"Camilla! What's wrong with you?"

"We're trying to put an end to this, your bullying, humiliation, embarrassment, and everything, this is our only chance," Beatrice frowned at me.

"Okay!" I said defeated, there's no way I'm going to change Beatrice's mind, once she made up her mind she has, no turning back.

"Good! Everything will be okay," She assured me while I stared into her dark eyes as I bit my lips timidly.

"Thank you for everything!" I appreciated it as she drew me in for a hug.

"What are we sisters for?" She chuckled and I smiled as we broke the hug.

" Gotta get going, see you tomorrow," She said standing up.

We went to the sitting room together and I saw her off as she entered her car.

I waved at her as she drove away and a smile crept on my lips, I'm so lucky to have a friend like her.

She means a lot to me, if not for her God knows what would have happened to me.

I turned and walked into our little house as I closed the door behind.

Mom and Lillian are not back from and that just makes me home alone.

I got to my room and moved closer to the mirror as shifted the collar of the shirt around my neck.

I traced my fingers on the now dark mark Lucas gave me.

I breathed deeply as I closed my eyes shut. Memories of what Lucas did to me came flowing in.

His touch, the way he sucked on my neck erupted some kind of strange feelings in my stomach.

'Don't tell me you're drooling Camilla Evans, this is our number one enemy and we need to figure out how to get him out of the picture,' My mind said as I bit my lips.

My phone beeped and I opened my eyes wondering who sent a message.

I took my phone and my eyes widened with fear as I read the message from an unknown number.

'One word to the police and never see your best friend ever again'

I shuddered greatly as I looked around, my hands trembling as I held my iPhone.

Is there anyone listening to us?

So, I'm not safe in my own house, and OMG Beatrice...

I need to find a way of stopping her before she reports to the police.

I knew all this isn't a good idea in the first place and I can't bear endangering Beatrice's life.

"I have to stop her," I muttered as a tear slip down my face again.

I read the message again and ran to my bed covering myself with the bedsheet.

I took my iPhone and dialed Beatrice's number.

"Hey, girl! I'm on my way to the police station," She said with so much enthusiasm and my heart skipped a bit.

"No don't!" I whispered yelled looking around again.

"Is there a problem?" She asked annoyingly.

"Yes, I mean N-No, Beatrice listen carefully to me, don't report to the police, it's not a good idea," I said in fear.

"Why?" She asked.

"I will tell you tomorrow, please just don't go now," I begged.

"Okay fine! And you better give me a valid reason why I shouldn't go to the police station," She fumed.

"I will Love you," I said feeling relieved.

"Love you too," She said and hanged up.

I sighed as I breathed out, not knowing how long I'd been holding it in.

My phone beeped again and I read it again.

'Good girl!'

Is someone listening to my conversation? I walked over to my window and opened the curtain checking outside.

There's no one, I drew the curtain together immediately and walked anxiously to my bed.

'Could it be Lucas!'  I thought.

I tried to chase the thought out of my bed and didn't know when I dozed off.

**********
An hour later,

"Camilla! Are you in there?" I heard someone knocking on the door as I groaned.

"Camilla!" The knocking continued persistently.

My eyes shot open as I realized it was my mum calling me.

"Mum!" I called as I stood up from the bed immediately walking over to the door as I adjusted the collar of the shirt I wore to cover the mark.

I opened the door as my mum welcomed me with a smile.

"I've been calling you since Camilla," she smiled with an exhausted face.

"I'm sorry mum, I  slept off," I said.

" It's okay, hope you are good?" She asked.

" Yes," I smiled again.

'Hell no! I'm not when my life is at stake now and then,'

Funny enough is that I don't tell my mum the pains I pass through, that's because I didn't want to be a burden to her.

She had enough already, especially when we lose our dad.

"Okay dear, just wanted to tell you, I bought fries and milkshake for dinner, I won't be able to cook tonight, I need rest," She said tiredly.

"It's okay mum! Go and rest," I said sadly.

She's been passing through a lot lately.

She smiled once more she walked away.

I closed my door and went to the kitchen to grab some fries and milkshake as my stomach as been rumbling since.

I wasn't able to eat, since they poured my lunch food away in the canteen and the foodstuffs at home weren't much so I didn't touch it, we were managing it till the week runs out.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️❤️