XVIII

"Thank you..." Y/n stared up at Jason, the kids from Aphrodite's cabin took this as their cue to step back, "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be standing here right now... so yeah, thanks."

She scratched the back of her head, "I'm also sorry for sneaking into your cabin at 1 am and-"

"That wasn't your fault, so there's no need to apologize about it either... I'm sorry for uh, you know Ki-"

"Don't say it! This conversation is awkward enough, so uh lets just forget all that ever happened and do you kinda, maybe, sorta, wanna..." She stumbled over her words, making friends wasn't what she was best at.

"Do I kinda, maybe, sorta, wanna what?" Jason joked, the awkwardness cleared itself from the conversation.

"Hey don't mock me!" Y/n fake- scowled.

"I wasn't mocking you, I was lightening the mood!"

"I was lightening the mood!" Y/n teased in a high-pitched voice.

"Hey, look who's mocking me," Jason exclaimed with a light laugh.

"LOoK wHo'S mOCkInG mE~" Y/n squealed.

"Stop that!"

"StOp ThAT."

"Y/n!" Jason grinned.

"Jason!" Y/n screamed as she started to run.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! GET BACK HERE I JUST SAVED YOUR ASS!"

"IF I'M SO IMPORTANT WHY ARE YOU THREATENING ME?!"

"BECAUSE YOUR BEING AN ASS!"

"SO ARE YOU!"

Y/n let out a burst of giggles as Jason caught her.

Camp had resumed to its normal life-style as if Y/n hadn't almost lived in the sea for a 100 years.

David had decided to distance himself from Y/n a bit so Percy didn't kill him and Jason spent lots of time in the Poseidon cabin with Y/n and Percy.

The two of them had grown closer, and we're happy as friends.