53

———————Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

——————————— Sky Residence, Jalan 6/91 Taman Shemalin Perkasa, Cheras.

Finally. I could rest. Driving around Kuala Lumpur at midnight with sleepy eyes was seriously not easy. My Condo was on the fifth floor. It was a fully furnished two bedroom space. It was really really nice. Plus, the view it had of the city was extremely nice. Mother took a shower immediately we got home and she has probably fallen asleep now. I took my bath and freshened up and went to my room. It was smaller than Mother's room but hey, we could manage. It was luckily amazingly ventilated. The cool breeze that came from outside was enough to make me fall asleep from only shutting my eyes. The air conditioner was also on. It was nice. I was going to enjoy my stay here.

I needed to find a place close by so I and Mother could eat breakfast in the morning. For now, I had to rest so I would prepare myself for tomorrow. Zarah was going to be sending my schedule to me. I held my tablet patiently waiting for her as I went through my mail. She had to send it soon or else she was going to get it from me.

Honestly.

There was nothing interesting in my mail, just some usual work files and some invitations to events in LA that were in a week's time and luckily I wasn't around. My mind couldn't get enough of Brandon and his sudden change towards everything so quickly.

He looked like someone that was possessed all of a sudden. Guilt had filled him up all over the months. His father committed suicide because of the ill way we treated his best friend's granddaughter. I too felt a whole lot guilty but that was going to lead me anywhere. I took the opportunity to try fixing my mistake even though it wasn't going to bring my idol back. It was going to make me feel better at least.

I still hadn't received any message from Zarah. Was she trying to mess with me or what. My schedule for a day was always sent to me before that day. Why was she trying to jeopardize the way I worked. She was honestly getting on my nerves. I sighed as I took my phone from the top of the bed side drawer and logged into Instagram. It had been a while.

Nothing changed.

Funny memes were running all around and everyone kept on flooding social media with their lives. I tapped explore and the first thing that came to my mind to search for was Faryah.

She was using Faryah Mustapha Edwards now. She was easy to find. She didn't have any posts and her followers weren't that bad. 10k.

Cool.

I looked at the photos she was tagged in and my heart sank as I looked at her pictures in African wears. She was so beautiful. There were different photos here, with she and her family and my daughter. My Najmah. There were some with the Khalifa guy, their pictures pained my body, heart and soul. No one could deny that they honestly looked very good together and here I was on the side-line.

This wasn't going to hopefully last for long. What they had was definitely going to crumble when I make her realize that she and I were meant to be and we were going to be. Hopefully.

I took my tablet and checked my mail again. She still hadn't sent my schedule. Ugh. What kind of a forgetful secretary is she. I laid back on my bed as I looked more at Faryah's pictures. I was going to call her up tomorrow.

She had to make time to see her husband. It was important that we talked. We couldn't avoid it. Deep down in me, I was happy I was going to see her beautiful face again.