61

———————Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

———————————Al- Hussein Orphanage Homes.

Wallahi I really thought tonight was going to be a night to remember but all I wanted to do right now was run out of this hall to my home, crawl up on my bed and cover myself up with my blanket and find a way to get Khalid Olyster out of my life.

He really didn't have to be here.

To make things worse,

WE

WERE

SITTING

ON

THE

SAME

TABLE.

I tried my best to control myself and try to act like I was comfortable but I was having a freak attack right from the time I saw him in the event till now.

All I wanted was peace and nothing else but peace in my life but I guess peace wasn't meant for me.

Moreover, I couldn't question Allah's plans for me so I just had to adjust.

That was the only reasonable thing to do.

I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful lady he was with. She looked so beautiful in white, as if she was getting married. They looked as if they were at their wedding. Maybe she was his girlfriend.

His Malaysian girlfriend.

Or did he hire her to attend the event with him?

She was probably his hired Malaysian date.

If he really wanted to take someone to this event, Mama Zainab was available.

He didn't need to hire someone this beautiful just to show up to an event with him.

This was more reason to call him disgusting.

I slapped the crazy thoughts of my head as I looked at the two of them right in front of me again. I wasn't supposed to judge or jump to conclusions just like that.

I had no right.

It wasn't any of my business, I had my life to live and he had his. It would be best if he ended up with the girl he was with, he wasn't going to have a problem divorcing me.

We were both going to be happy at the end of the day.

I guess.

I couldn't be at peace if I didn't know who the lady was. If he had someone then why does he want me back?

Why doesn't he want to sign the divorce papers and just let me live in peace.

Right?

Was he trying to punish me or something?.

I was letting too many childish thoughts fill my head. He didn't know I was going to be here so he wouldn't have hired a girlfriend to start with. Maybe she was his friend from somewhere.