40.

-------------Los Angeles, California.

--------------------------Olyster Residence(4:00pm)

I really couldn't believe the anger in me made me hit a woman. It was so wrong. A part of me wanted to rush to her and protect her from Mother but she had to pay for lying to us. I really wanted to believe her explanations, I really wanted to, but I couldn't. I couldn't get the idea of she sleeping with another man out of my head. I loved her too much, I needed to find it in my heart to forget about her. 

I heard Grandpa's car drive into the mansion. They were here. I really didn't mean for our argument to cause Faryah's grandfather a heart attack. I didn't know what I was going to do if she lost him. I walked out of my room and found GrandPa and Sophia walking into the living room. Mother and Brandon were still there. " How is he?" Mother asked as she got up from the couch. I knew she felt guilty as well. " Oh so you care now?" Sophia asked with a little sob. " She explained herself, but all you did was hit her, you know deep down inside that Faryah won't do such a thing, but your son, your stupid selfish son" Sophia cried as she took a deep breath before continuing. " He's the one that slept with someone, a married man that claimed to love his wife, he slept with another stupid woman and you chose not to believe that, you chose to believe the lies and ignore the truth" She snapped again with tears in her eyes. She was beginning to make me feel guilty. Very guilty.

I couldn't have slept with Pamela, when I woke up she was in the kitchen, all dressed up and eating breakfast, I saw a pillow and sheets on her couch, meaning she slept there. I didn't do anything with her. " You, Mother, you are the cause of GrandPa Musa's death, all of you, Khalid, Zainab and Brandon. You are the not the people that raised me, you are murderers, have it at the back of your mind that you killed him, you killed an innocent man, and you see Faryah, she was broken enough, and you broke her more" she added with tears in her eyes. A part of me really felt like running after my wife, but the video always came to my mind and I get more angry.

" You know she's carrying your grandchild, your child Khalid, she is three weeks pregnant, so don't you dare say that it's not your child, you threw your child away and grandchild, and you threw a sister away, you threw a daughter away" She said as she rushed up the stairs. " Sophia" Mother called. I looked at GrandPa, his eyes were swollen and red. He had been crying. A lot. " GrandPa" I called as I walked towards. " I am very much disappointed in all of you, most especially you Khalid" GrandPa whispered as he walked towards his study. " GrandPa" I called as I followed him. " Stay away from me" He said as he closed the door in my face. What just happened. My icon detests me because of Faryah. She ruined my life and took my child away from me. She ruined everything in one day. She ruined it all.

------------------Los Angeles, California

----------------------------- Firdaus's new apartment.( 5:00pm )

I still couldn't come to accept that we just buried GrandPa. I insisted we went back to Indonesia to bury him but Ummi turned me down.

We lost him.

Because he saw me being maltreated by my very own husband.

I let him down.

I did.

I disappointed him.

But there was no one to blame. It was Allah's will. He wanted all this to happen. He didn't even get the opportunity to see his grandchild but Allah knows best. Every soul shall really taste death. We were all getting closer to our graves as each day passed by. 

Firdaus bought an apartment she planned on staying alone in while Ummi and GrandPa were supposed to be with me in the mansion. It was sad that the people that were always so nice to you, were the ones that were going to end up hurting you badly. They were like family to me but they decided to believe a stupid video instead of listening to the truth I was telling them. And to think the man I loved with my body and soul, abused me, he beat me up.