79

----------------------Medellin, Colombia.

-----------------------------Present day, 11:15am, Martinez's Villa.

All I want to do right now is to take a shower, get myself comfy in my pyjamas and cuddle myself in my queen sized bed and hopefully fall asleep.

We successfully got the Korean lady on the train to Cartagena. I made sure I lectured her on not trying to contact anyone and she understood. Things were easy. I explained why I did everything I did to Tyler.

I just hoped he wasn't going do something stupid to ruin my plans.

I really couldn't wait for all this to be over. I missed my camera and the beautiful nature, to think I got a new photography job and here I was, shooting people.

What a waste!

The hot water trickled down my body from the shower as I scrubbed the sweat out of my body. I didn't want to get out of it but I just had to.

Getting dressed after drying my hair and gelling my skin, I throw myself on the queen sized bed and let the sheets swallow me. 

" arrgh"  way to ruin the trip to my beauty sleep. I jumped up from my bed and went to see who gently knocked on my door. " Perdón por molestarla, señora, pero Don Alejo quiere que coma con él ahora en el comedor. (Sorry for disturbing you madam but Don Alejo wants you to dine with him now in the dining room)" The maid reported after I opened the door so I could see her.

"  Ah, vale. Puede decirle que no tengo hambre y que cuando tenga hambre bajaré y comeré algo? (Oh okay. Can you please tell him that I am not hungry and that when I'm hungry I'll come down and get something to eat?)"

" Si señora (Yes madam)" she wasn't even smiling at me. Her face was expressionless. She was like a talking robot but without the robot voice. It looked like she had high cheek bones, she was pretty and young. "Gracias(Thank you)" I closed the door and made sure I locked it then threw myself on the bed for it to swallow me and it did.

-------------------1:00pm.

After making my Zuhr salah, I left my room to go get some food to eat in the massive kitchen of the villa. The maids were all around and all they did was watch me prepare some quesadillas. Trying to offer me some help but nah. They weren't the maids I grew up with.

Serving myself some guacamole with my quesadilla, I walked back with my room with the plate in my hand, a bag of potatoe chips and a bottle of water.

My phone and gadgets weren't with me, for safety reasons I left them in LA but I hid a cell phone in my things so I could use it to contact Sir Khalid when I needed their help.

I heard a soft knock on my door again, I was done with my food. I opened it up and it revealed the expressionless maid. " como puedo ayudarte ahora? (how can I help you now?)"

" Don Alejo quiere verte ahora en el jardín de abajo (Don Alejo wants to see you in the garden downstairs now) " Another mission perhaps. "Bien(Alright)" I answered and closed my door.

I wore my flats and fixed my scarf as I took in my look in the full length mirror, black jeans and a baggy long white shirt that stopped right above my knees.

Walking down the wooden stairs, memories from when I was still a little girl came flashing back into my head.

Pa Alejo never allowed I and Tyler to play inside the main house. So we either played together in their quarters because Ty's father was rarely around because he was handling some businesses for Pa Alejo because he was his right hand man and his mother was late, she died when giving birth to him.