Headcanons

SFW
-During the dating period Hawks was nothing less than a gentleman. Paying for dates, opening doors, the whole package. He wants you to feel cared for and he'll do just about anything to make sure you are.
-Though emotionally not very well intone with his emotions, he does try to get understand yours. If your struggling with your mental health and any conditions, he attempts to understand and help. Give the poor guy a chance, emotions were never this strong suit.
Needs to be comforted a lot. Just tell him you're never going to leave him no matter what. but be careful, your words might spark something dark within him.
-Loves to take you on dates, to the movies, out for a picnic, even a date night in. He aims to go to less populated places. Even picking to do the dates in smaller towns.
-Doesn't like to make you public that much, hence the dates locations. He just wants to keep you for himself and protect you. He's a hero it's in his nature to protect. How could anyone deny him what he's made to do?
NSFW
-PRAISE!!! Praise him, he praises you. Just praise all around. He loves to tell you how good you're doing taking his cock. How you're such a good slut for him, but only for him.
-More of a service dom most of the time. Gets off to your pleasure, especially with oral. He could do that for hours, make you cum over and over until you're a blubbering mess. Then he'll decide that it's his turn to cum. It's only fair, isn't it?
-Goes through stages where his sex drive is high-to very normal. Some months you're fucking several times a day. While others it's a few times a week. Though he does lean to be more of a service dom, he loves to be in control and aims to get what he wants(sometimes even noncon or when you're sleeping). He just doesn't understand how someone can say no to their partner. He'd never say no to you so why do you get to?
-He's either walking around the apartment naked or just in boxers. He expects you to do the same. Hawks like to say that it's good to let your body breathe, but by the amount of sex that has occurred since starting to talk around naked you have a feeling, it's for his own selfish benefit.