Hawks in Heat

The weather was getting nice, the days were getting longer, everything was becoming bearable in your opinion. The weather would be mild compared to the low temperatures of winter and the extreme heat of the summer. Autumn and Spring seemed to be the only seasons you could stand. Oh no, Spring. It was Spring. That means Hawks would be going into one of his ruts. You loved the man, but he was always just too much during these times, thank goodness it only happened twice a year, Spring and Autumn. It was almost cruel that they fell during your favourite seasons. Some cruel joke by mother nature. Quickly you looked at the time, you still had maybe ten minutes till he got home. You dashed to the bedroom, grabbing some clothes to change into. Stripping out of your house clothes. You heard the front door locks began to click. He was home. Why did he had to be early, but you knew he did this on purpose. Probably wanted to be home before the full effects of Spring took its hold on him. All you could really do at this point was hide and maybe delay the inevitable. Darting to the ensuite was really the only option. Closing the bathroom door you heard the bedroom door open.
"Babybird? Where are you?" He knew where you were, but if you wanted to play hard to get he would indulge you in it. "Sweetie come on out. I know you're home and somewhere in here." Walking around the room, pretending to look for you while keeping his eyes locked on the bathroom door. He was beginning to sweat, his rut was beginning and if you knew what was good for you you'd come out and let him have his way with you. "Please I need you. If you come out now I'll go, easy baby, I promise." Silence, neither one of you made a move. Hawks was getting frustrated. He took you over a year ago, you've gone through this two times already yet you insisted on acting like a little brat. "I will drag you out of that bathroom by your hair if I need to." You felt yourself stiffen. He knew where you were and if he really wanted to he'd have no problem taking down the flimsy locked door. Suddenly you heard his light knock on the door. "Come on, just come out. I'll try my best to go easy on you. Please baby." Lies, he never went easy on you. Once he started he lost all control, he kept going even after he couldn't move due to exhaustion and overstimulation. "We both know that's a l-lie." You wanted to sound stronger, but your voice betrayed you. It came out more of a whisper than anything else. Hawks only laughed at your comment.
Luckily for him, he kept a key for the bathroom on the nightstand. You wanted to behave like this he would be sure to only focus on his pleasure. Though maybe if you started to behave he'd help you out. The locked turned, he could hear you gasp and move further back. Silly little thing.
The door flung open and before you could even respond to that hawks had grabbed you and dragged you into the bedroom. Pinning you on the bed. He looked different than this morning. His hair was a mess, his pupils huge, his smile looked twisted and dark. Maybe you should have listened when you had the chance. Any hope of him going easier was gone. Hawks was going to have you in every position, filling you with his cum until he had nothing left to give. Even if he had to tie you to the bed to have the way he will. He was going to have his fun with you as much as he wanted. You were in for a long night and a couple of days.