3.

"6 murders in the last 3 days. 2 bodies together at each sight, one male, the other female. All brutally murdered... the males having their hands cut off and the females having their feet cut off...  Well isn't that nice..."Ciel muttered as he looked over the crime reports that Isabellena had brought. From the description of the bodies in the reports, the killer seemed sadistic, like he enjoyed what he was doing.

   Ciel looked up at Isabellena, who was taking a small sip of her tea,"Do you have a suspect list already made?"

   Isabellena shook her head, setting her tea cup down, having finished it with that last sip. Ciel waited for her to elaborate but he was answered instead by her annoying blue haired butler. Nicolas was really starting to get on Ciel's nerves, and he could swear up and down that the bastard of a butler knew he was.

   "No, I am afraid not. Lady Carrington had just been notified of her joining the investigation yesterday. She had only enough time to gather the reports before we left for your Manor, My Lord."Nicolas explained.

   Ciel's eye widened slightly. He wondered how Isabellena could have gotten all these reports in jus a few hours. Connections or not, it would have taken at least a day to get all the reports. But as Ciel looked at Nicolas, he had a feeling something was different about the Lady and her butler.

   Ciel nodded slowly,"That is fine. With the reports you have provided, I will produce a list of possible suspects by tomorrow morning..."Ciel said confidently, setting the papers down. He watched with a close eye as Isabellena nodded.

   Isabellena had no doubt in her mind that what Ciel said was nothing but the truth. She had heard stories of the Queens Guard Dog, Earl Ciel Phantomhive, solving almost unsolvable cases in just a matter of a few days. It baffled most how just a mere boy could do such a thing, but Isabellena knew to never trust a person by their appearance.

   Appearances could hide a lot of things...

   Isabellena just couldn't wait to see how the Queens Guard Dog will handle the Queens Black Panther...

   Wiping his mouth with the napkin, Ciel looked over to Isabellena, tilting his to the side, studying her with his eye as she looked calmly over at his garden.

   "Lady Carrington... would you like to accompany me on a ride into town? I have some business to take care of there and it would be rude to leave a guest alone on their first day here..."

   Isabellena looked from the garden to Nicolas before resting on Ciel. He was again answered by a nod of the head. Motioning to Sebastian to pull his chair out, Ciel rose to his feet, watching as Nicolas did the same for Isabellena.

   Isabellena stood to her feet, lightly dusting her dressing before going to stand next to Ciel. Taking her arm in the crook of his, Ciel turned to Sebastian, a frown on his face.

   "Go prepare a carriage, I want to leave as soon as possible."

   "As you wish, young master."Sebastian bowed with a smile before disappearing in the house.

   Nicolas popped up beside Isabellena, a worried look on his face as he raised a hand to cover his right cheek,"Oh, I must retrieve My Lady's coat! Please excuse me, My Lady!"Nicolas bowed quickly before disappearing like Sebastian had.

   Sighing, Isabella lightly shook her head. Nicolas could be so forgetful sometimes. Isabellena stayed quiet on their walk back to the front doors of the Phantomhive Manor, only taking glances at a few pictures here and there. Just trying to get the layout of the mansion in case of any emergencies and she was alone.