six

28th october 2020
10:42am

28th october 202010:42am

instagram stories

isabella.mackay

nothing more then sharing a couple of other kisses, happened between the two of them last night

nothing more then sharing a couple of other kisses, happened between the two of them last night. they shared the bed, and Ethan fell asleep first, Isabella in his arms, scratching his back slightly.

7:17pm

Sunday 1st November, 202012:29

12:29

"is it cold out there?"

"Yes it is, now what number is it?"

"You want me to let you in?"

"Yes please" He giggled.

Isabella and Ethan were currently on the phone. Ethan had just got to hers. Isabella had booked each of them a pedicure, after seeing the tragic state of Ethans feet the first time they met.

"second floor, flat 7" she giggled, hanging up the phone

12:13pm

"Where is it your actually taking me?" he asked, the two had been sat in Isabella's flat for about 45 minutes. Had a drink and Ethan had spent most of the time playing with Milla.

"To a nail place"

"Yeah, what nail place? Are we going into mayfair?"

"Yep, it's called Nails and Brows"

"Oh wow, boujee ends"

"Stop saying that" She giggled

"Well it is, what are you actually having me get done?"

"So they will like clip your nails, sort out your cuticles,file your feet, exfoliate and massage them"

"What the fuck does file my feet mean?"

"It is basically like removing the dead skin off the bottom of your feet"

"Oh right, does it hurt?"

"Nope, well it might but not a lot"

"Has your Mrs dragged you down here?" One of the workers laughed, as Ethan and Isabella entered the salon.

"We aren't together, but yeah, she did drag me down here"

"You are in need of it" Isabella giggled

"Izzy!" Another of the workers grinned, she was one of Isabella's good friends. Grace. They had met on some drunken night. They were in separate groups at the start of the night, and then had just joined together and been on a bar crawl.

"Hey Grace" Izzy smiled

"So your a local round here?" Ethan asked

"Yep, she is" Grace giggled "Who is this then?"

"Been on a couple dates, the first one I saw his feet and they are tragic, told him he needed a pedicure and here we are"

"Is he having the Men's pedicure?"

"Do you want your nails painted" Izzy asked

"I think I will pass on that one" Ethan chuckled

"Plenty of time to take him again" Grace winked "There you can take a seat next to each other. I will get the foot spas ready"

"She's good isn't she" Ethan said, Isabell nudging him.

"God, getting over-protective now are we?" Ethan teased "I didn't mean like that, she is a good worker"

"I was joking. But you better not be complimenting other women like that" Isabella smirked

"Only you" He grinned

"Stop flirting" Grace said, bluntly "Right Ethan, you have got to put your feet in here"

"We aren't flirting" They both spoke, instantly.

"And what is this?" Ethan asked

"It is a foot spa, basically washes your feet" Grace giggled

"Oh right" He said, taking out his phone and and taking a video of his feet in the spa. He posted it to his instagram story tagging @nailsandbrowsmayfair.