ten

17th November 2020
12:59

"how was it at your cousins?" Ethan asked. They were on there lunch date at a cute cafe in Mayfair. Isabella had spent a few days with her cousins in reading. She had the time off work and wanted to spend some dedicated time with them.

"It was really nice thank you, I normally just go for the day but I hadn't seen them in a while"

"The bond you have with them is really sweet"

"Yeah, they are like my bestfriends" Isabella explained

"Awh"

"How have you been?"

"I've been quite well, very busy with filming though. Missed seeing you"

"Me too, we can see each other more often now"

"Good, even if it's a little date here, little date there, seeing each other for a night"

"Exactly, we will make this work. Besties go on dates sometimes too" Isabella giggled

"Exactly" Ethan smiled "i've been really enjoying getting to know you"

"Me too, I think we are at a really good stage and it is going really well"

"I am glad we are on the same page, as long as your happy to keep moving forward, I am"

"Of course I am, I would like to keep moving forward"

"Good, we can just see where it takes us"

"Your very nice to look at" Isabella blurted

Ethan began to blush "as are you"

She reached her hand across the table, ethan taking it.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Ever done top golf before?"

"Yeah of course, used to come all the time with my cousins. But they always booked it"

"Oh, fair enough. Are you any good?"

"I can be, depends on the day"

"This should be fun then" Ethan chuckled

"Are you going to show me really how good you are?"

"Well I will give it my best shot"

"Well you have really built this up so you better be good"

"Right, loser pays for dinner?" Ethan suggested, holding o his hand for Isabella to shake.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

"If you were really as good as you said you wouldn't seem as nervous"

"Nah i'm good"

"Hm. If you say so" Isabella giggled.

Ethan ended up paying for dinner that night.

hi these are chapters i wrote ages ago but this story has got sm love recently i'll post them

but they wrre so long ago and numbering is all fucked up idk of it makes sense