eleven

23rd November 2020
8:15pm

Since their last date, Isabella and Ethan had barely left each other. Going between one another's flats, only not seeing each other when they were at work. But as soon as they had finished they were back together. During this time Isabella had also spent more time getting to know Ethans friends. Growing quite close with Harry, Cal, Cal, Reev, Theo and even closer with Chip and Tobi.

The pair had grown quite attached to one another.

"I know it's only just been a month, but, we have been on plenty of dates and i feel like we have click i have never had with someone else" Ethan started.

Isabella lying in his arms, her head resting on his chest. She had spent the whole day at work and was exhausted. Ethan had picked her up and taken them back to her home.

And since being back she hadn't really moved from his arms other then to get a drink or use the toilet. She was just enjoying the warmth of his body under her blanket. Milla positioned across her lap.

Candles lit, spotify playing quietly in the background.

"I don't think i have ever really bonded with someone the way we have bonded. Especially not this quick"

"Exactly, in a month we have grown so close and so comfortable with each other. And I want nothing more then you. Would you do the honours of being my girlfriend?"

"You are the person I want, I have no care for anyone else. Of course I will be"

Isabella propped herself up with one arm, using the other to cup his cheek as their lips moulded. As cliche as it sounded, isabella really had never felt like this for someone. she felt that for the first time he really loved her, for her. and wasn't just going to fuck her around. They had come so far. From just a youtube date.