thirteen

28th November 2020

isabella woke up in a room she didn't quite recognise. The light coming in through the window stung her eyes. She rubbed them gently, turning to face Ethan beside her. A sense of comfort came upon seeing his face.

She briefly pulled back the covers revealing her body in just her underwear. Then it all came flooding back. She was currently in the spare room of Tobi and Mannys flat.

Her head pounded from the previous night. She payed her head back down onto Ethans chest, pulling the covers over them both and closing her eyes.

From what she could remember, despite her and Ethans bad state. By a mile, they were not the worst off.

Will had passed out on the floor of the club, and Harry couldn't speak he was so drunk. But it was his birthday so who was to blame him. Lux had tried chatting up multiple girls that declined him until he offered them extremely over-priced drinks. Theo had left, taking chip with him. But it's okay because everyone had had an amazing time.

It must had been a couple of hours since Isabella had woken up for the first time. She now came back around to feel Ethan gently running his hands through her hair. Surprisingly it wasn't tangled, just in need of a wash.

"Morning gorgeous" He mumbled, his face very close against the top of her head. Isabella just responded with a sort of grunt. She wasn't ready to be awake yet.

She turned over onto her side to face the wall away from the window. The light was a bit too much to handle at the moment. Ethan turned his body too. Moving it up close to her and wrapping an arm and a leg around her.

"Don't move please" She whispered. Before yet again shutting her eyes.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2020
9:57am

"What are today's plans? Seeing as you have the day off?" Ethan asked.

The pair had fallen asleep on the sofa pretty early last night, so coincidence to that, had an early start. They had already been to the gym for an hour and now were sat at ethans dining table, each eating a bowl of cookie crisp.

"Your coming with me to meet my cousins?"

"What?!"

"My cousins that live about half an hour from here, in Archway. You need to meet them at some point so why not today"

"I've got, uhm, hmm, fil- a shoot" Ethan chuckled

"Come on, you can't avoid it forever. Trust me they will love you"

"Sure?"

"They already do"

"Okay, what time do you want to head there?"

"What's the time now"

"Just gone 10"

"leave here about 12, get there for half past?"

"Sounds good, gives me some time to sort out sidemen shit and you can do whatever you need to do"

"Okay"

Coming up to two hours had passed. The pair hadn't put too much effort into there appearance, concidering Isabella knew her cousins would most likely be in tracksuits upon there arrival.

"Are you ready?" Izzy called through the corridor.

"Yeah, give me two secs, you can take the keys and get in the car if you want. They are in the usual place"

"Oke doke"

As Isabella went through Ethans apartment and picked up the keys from the cabinet by the door. They felt slightly heavier then the last time she had picked them up. She fumbled around with the keys for a second until her fingers fell upon a small rectangular key ring. A picture of the pair, a drunken selfie they had taken on Harrys birthday.

She smiled at the sight and left the apartment, heading downstairs to the car park. She put Milla into the boot of the car with a blanket and one of her toys before getting into the car herself climbing into the drivers seat. Although she had been insured on his car for almost two weeks, and didn't own a vehicle of her own, she had only driven it once. And that was to drop Ethan at a sidemen shoot and head to work herself.

"You driving yourself?" Ethan smiled, getting into the passenger seat.

"Yeah, Well your not going to know where your going are you"

"Google maps for that"

"Useless, doesn't tell you the quick ways. And you will only complain that you don't know where it's taking you and question why it's taking you a certain way"

"I'm not that bad"

"Trust me. You are"

"Your just saying that. But anyway, are we going on not?"

"Yep. I'm waiting for you to put a seatbelt on"

"Always find a way to make it my fault don't you"

"That's because it normally is"