chapter 17

Wei Wuxian was just strolling around lotus pier which he does many times.

Madam Yu hummed and looked at Wei wuxian.

Wei Wuxian raised both of his arms and internally said ' its normal!'

He looked at the pretty maidens that are waving their handkerchief to him.

Lan Wangji's fist that was unclenched was again clenched because of Jealousy.

His blood that was running in a normal rate and that was cold turned Hot in jealousy and envy for the maidens

His Blood pressure looks like it would explode in any second right now that Wei Wuxian put a hand on his Hand to calm him down.

He sighed shakily , he knew it was childish to be jealous just because of his boyfriend looking at those Maidens .

But he just cant help it!

One of the maidens called out
" Wei-gongzi!" He looked at the maiden .

Jin Guangshan looked at the young lady with a lustful gaze that Jiang Cheng internally gagged at.

Nie Huaisang as an internally Gentleman himself hidden by the weak coward mask of his , wanted to stab Jin Guangshan's eyes with his fan.

' but i dont wanna taint my fan with such tainted blood of his ' Nie Huaisang thought .

The Maiden's beauty is average , she wore pastel pink and pastel yellow robes with her hair tied in half buns and designed with a white ribbon and a hair pin . Her face had some light white foundation and she had lipgloss and she had light red rough on her cheeks . Her eyes were ice blue . Her hair was silky black and was straight and long . She had a smile on her face while her gaze was at wei wuxian.

Wei Wuxian snickered looking at Jiang Cheng and teased " eh! Jiang Cheng do you want HER as Your Wife?".

Jiang Cheng's Face looked like a boiled ripped tomato .

They could even see the imaginary boiling sound going outside his ears because of anger.

Wei Wuxian smiled at the familiar face , he remembered this maiden was the one who gave him free watermelons when he was hungry after training.

Jiang Yanli raised a teasing eyebrow at Wei Wuxian.

And Lan Wangji kept glaring at the screen.

Wei Wuxian smiled then waved his hand to the Maiden and the Maiden blushed and covered half of Her face with her sleeve and Her Friends laughed happily.

One of the Jin disciples asked his friend " is Wei-gongzi that Popular in Yunmeng?" .

His friend Nodded slowly and replied " I think so ".

He knew She only see Him as a friend , as He see Her as one too.

Lan Wangji finally calmed down hearing that —Needed— sentence

Wei wuxian sighed gratefully at his future self but then...

Wei Wuxian asked the maidens " what can i do for you beautiful guniang's?"

Wei Wuxian cursed his future self now internally .

Lan Wangji again was jealous hearing that sentence .

Wei wuxian thought ' is Lan Zhan really THAT prone to jealousy?!' he thought with a sigh .

Nie huaisang who was watching The newly couple fanned himself .