chapter 18

They were seen walking to the dining room of lotus pier.

Nie Huaisang said "Woah! i wanna visit yunmeng someday!" He smiled dreamily

When Nie mingjue heard that , he had a thoughtful expression.

They knocked the door at the dining room which the door was closed and a voice said " Come in" and they went inside.

Wei wuxian said " Nie-xiong , im sure you'd love yunmeng . There are many pretty ladies there" he winked.

Lan wangji whispered " Wei..YING" he tried to keep his jealousy in check but again as a jealousy prone person he just cant.

Wei wuxian smirked hearing lan wangji's voice and whispered back "yes? Lan er-gege~?" He looked at him with a innocent expression and voice.

If lan wangji felt a spark at his lan wangji junior them he wouldnt admit it.

Nie Huaisang smiled in reply and fanned himself

They three saw Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian sitting opposite to each other while facing each other talking with a serious expression

Jiang yanli smiled at his A-niang and A-die's figure in the screen

They bowed "A-niang , A-die" "Jiang-shushu , Yu-shenshen" they greeted them.

Yu Ziyuan's lip twitched " miraculously you have manners A-ying" she teased

Wei wuxian got a offended expression hearing that.

Yu Ziyuan's face that was very serious turned a bit soft seeing them.

Wei wuxian got the chance to tease back "Oh , shenshen you do love me too" he teased.

Yu Ziyuan's eye twitched.

And Jiang Fengmian who's face didnt have a smile looked at them with a smile .

Jiang fengmian who looked at his future self smiled too

Jiang Fengmian smiled " why dont you children sit down?" He said

Jin Guangshan muttered "Children" in a mocking tone.

Madam Jin's head slowly turned to him and she smiled slowly looking at him . She got so annoyed that she grabbed her sword and was gonna slice his manhood if it weren't for him asking for forgiveness .

They went to their seats and looked at them .

Meanwhile Qi-shidi went inside and bowed at them then placed the bowls and giant pot at Jiang Yanli's table

Jiang disciples smiled seeing their seventh shidi/shixiong .

Jiang Yanli smiled " thank you Qi-shidi" he thanked

Jin zixuan thought ' Jiang gu- No Yanli really is like an angel' he looked at jiang yanli and she smiled seeing him look at her.

Jin zixuan averted his eyes with a blush .

Madam Yu and Jin smiled gleefully seeing that.

Qi-shidi smiled cutely " You're welcome Da-shijie" he went after bowing to everyone and he closed the door.

Wen qing thought ' his attitude is 5% like a-nings'

Wei Wuxian asked " Shenshen , Shushu why did you call us?" He had a curious expression.

Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Fengmian's face that was bright turned gloomy and tense hearing what Wei Wuxian said.

Wei wuxian almost slapped himself seeing that.

Yu Ziyuan clenched her fists and zidian sparked " The Wens sent a special messenger here in Lotus Pier saying we are invited for their so called Indoctrination and told us to send our heirs there . If we wont lotus pier will be raided just like Gusulan." She explained.

Then the atmosphere turned cold hearing that.

Wen ning and wen qing gaped hearing also the same thing.

Lan qiren whispered in a shock tone "raided just like gusu lan"

When Wei Wuxian heard "like Gusulan" his blood ran cold.

He abruptly stood up " What happened to Gusulan?!" He asked worriedly.

Everyone's attention was on the screen if the future isnt good then they have to have information.

Jiang Fengmian said " Their library was burnt down , Qingheng-xiong is injured very badly , Lan Qiren is injured , Lan-Gongzi is on the run with the important lan scrolls while Lan Er-gongzi i dont know what happened to him . Ive sent secret spies to search for them to keep them safe but they havent found them yet" he looked down at his table.

The lans that heard that almost fainted.

Lan xichen lowered his eyes ' why didnt i do better than run with scrolls?' he thought

Wei wuxian got worried for what happened to his lan zhan

Wei Wuxian gripped his sword tightly and tried to go outside but Jiang Fengmian stopped him

Jiang Fengmian asked worriedly
" A-ying where are you going?".

Jiang fengmian pursed his mouth

Yu Ziyuan and Jiang Cheng's eyebrows furrow staring worriedly at him

The jiangs there also did the same thing.

Jiang Yanli just lowered her eyes knowing her A-xian had fallen in love with Lan Er-gongzi .

Wei wuxian thought ' even future Tang-jie knew i fell in love with lan zhan'

Wei Wuxian averted his eyes " Im going to find Lan Zhan , i will not rest until he is safe." he said

Lan qiren will not admit but was touched hearing such thing

Jiang Fengmian said " Dont , its better if no one knows where he is".

Qingheng-jun nodded in agreement silently

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrow "What do you mean , Shushu?" He asked.

The people there were really worried for them

Yu Ziyuan sighed " what he means is that if we dont have any information of Lan Er-gongzi then he is safe " she said

Nie Huaisang gasped " Oh!!! I get it now . If we need to hunt or find somebody of course we need information . The lessser information the safer!" He said.

Wei wuxian nodded in agreement with other people " Yep!"

Wei Wuxian sighed " Okay Shenshen" he said.

Jiang Yanli broke the tense atmosphere by saying "Do you want to eat my Lotus pork rib soup?" She asked.

The jiangs perked up hearing that.

They all nodded she distributed the bowls with soups to them and including herself and they ate silently

Jiang cheng pouted " Its done.."

Wei Wuxian said " why dont we rest first?" With a smile.

People agreed they were tired of all the watching .

Im listening to chinese songs rn its boring rn without data