<1> Kaylee Keep

---------------4:21pm----------

"Only-Fans?" Marcel asked as he was sitting down on his couch. Marcel, a 6'1 black male who's 21 years-old and currently has a job in marketing and lives with his 19-year-old girlfriend Kaylee who is an Instagram model who takes nude pictures on her Only-Fans.

Kaylee, a white female with green eyes and nice long black hair; Kaylee is standing at about 5'8, and as stated before she is about 19 years old. And her measurements are 36-26-40, her bra cup size at about 34 CC.

"Yeah! You can make a video on my Only-Fans. Legit all you have to do is just have sex with me like we usually do but this time it's going to be on camera" Kaylee said sitting down on the couch next to him, she moved her hand down to his leg while looking up at him.

"I don't know babe, I like our private time to be, well you know, private," Marcel said as he didn't really want people seeing him have sex with his girlfriend, but then again it could show all of the cucks on her Only-Fans that she already has a lover.

Kaylee groaned but she wasn't going to give up, she was going to get him to fuck her on her Only-Fans one way or another, it was just a matter of time before they get into bed and start having sex as per usual.

"Alright, but this doesn't mean I'll stop trying." She said as she got up from the couch. "Want me to go out and get something to eat?" She asked looking over at him.

Marcel shook his head. "Nah, I'll go you just stay here." He said getting up and walking over to his room where he would put on his shoes and walk back to the living room. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked looking down at her, his hands on both sides on the couch while Kaylee was in the middle, she was looking up at him while thinking of what they could eat.

"Panda Express?" Kaylee responded

Marcel nodded. "Alright, I'll be back in a bit," He said as he leaned down towards her and gave her a quick kiss before coming up and walking over to the door, he grabbed his keys and walks out the house and into his red Tesla model S. Marcel drove out of the driveway and headed straight for Panda Express.

Marcel wasn't comfortable with Kaylee going out by herself because one she's gorgeous and two she knows nothing about self-defense and could get kidnapped or raped which is one of Marcel's fears.

The two of them have been dating since Kaylee turned 18, her family was friends with Marcel's so naturally they bonded, and once Kaylee turned 18 the two had sex for 5 hours straight and it was Kaylee's first time so then and there she asked him out and now one year later the two are living together.

From the moment Kaylee turned 18 right after the two had sex she made an Only-Fans because she wanted to make money so she didn't always have to rely on Marcel.

Kaylee keeps this a secret from her friends but because of her Only-Fans, she's made over 1.2 Million Dollars which is a good thing for both her and Marcel.

Marcel drives out of the drive-through and heads back home, having two drinks in the cup holders, a Lemonade for himself and a Dr. Pepper for Kaylee.

Marcel arrives back at the driveway carrying both drinks and the bag with both their food inside.

He knocks on the door with his head since both his hands are busy. Kaylee opens the door and immediately locks at the drinks. "Did you get my Dr. Pepper?" She looked up at him.

Marcel then laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I did don't worry, let's just eat already I'm starving just from the smell of food," He said walking inside and setting down the food on the table he then took out his plate and fork and began eating, Kaylee did the same but was using chopsticks.

A couple of minutes pass before Kaylee asked him. "So have you thought about what is said? About the Only-Fans" She asked as she took a sip of her Dr. Pepper.

Marcel sat there thinking about the idea of him having sex with her on camera. The pros and cons of this are still in his head but he would also like to see where this leads.

"Yeah, I'll do it," He said with a grin. Kaylee smiled and hugged him tightly, her breasts pressing up against his arm. They sat there hugging for a minute before Kaylee let go.

"I'm glad, plus maybe you'll get to have sex with my friends that also have an Only-Fans," Kaylee said as she went back to eating.

Marcel paused for a second and thought, sex with her friend?

"Isn't that considered cheating?" He said making sure she knew what she just told him.

"Yeah I know but you can have your fun, but you have to promise me that you won't get carried away having sex with them," She said as she finished her food and walked over to the trash and let Marcel think for a bit longer.

"I don't know. And you're going to allow this?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't care as long as you're with me at the end of the day" She responded, sitting back down and grabbing her Dr. Pepper and taking the last couple of sips.

----------6:42pm-------------------

Marcel had just woken up from a nap, he was on the couch with Kaylee nowhere to be found. Maybe she's upstairs making videos by herself. He thought as he took a deep breath and stretched out his arms and legs. He got off the couch and stretched a bit more before heading upstairs to see if Kaylee was on their bed.

"Hello lover boy~" He heard as he opened the door, his eyes got caught on Kaylee's body; completely naked with her legs wide open and her hands on each side of the head of the bed. "Come over here and fuck me~"