<5> Contract

The next morning Marcel opened his eyes, the room dimly lit because of the curtains blocking the sun's light from fully entering the room. Marcel took a deep breath and turned his head and that's when his eyes widened, he had forgotten that he had sex with Lexi last night and that he didn't go back to bed with Kaylee. Marcel sat up and looked at the clock, it was 7:47 am which meant that Kaylee was most likely asleep. From all of the movement, Marcel was making Lexi wake up and smile before sitting up herself, kissing him on the neck, and running her hands down his chest and abs. "Goodmorning daddy. How'd you sleep?" She asked looking up at him. Marcel looked over at her and smiled, Kaylee was still asleep so it didn't matter.

"Like a baby. How about you?" He asked her as he laid down and then lifted her up, placing her on top of his lap.

"Amazing, though my legs hurt. I think if I start walking I'll get a cramp." She said placing her hands on his chest while she slowly rocked back and forth on his pelvis while his cock was rubbing up against her entrance.

"Sorry about that. I was just trying to make the most out of it." He replied as he slowly gripped her ass, biting his lip as his cock was getting massaged under her weight.
She leaned down towards him and kissed him on the lips, biting his bottom lip.

"I'll forgive you if you fuck me, Daddy.~" She whispered. Marcel nodded and turned the tables by flipping the two over, now Marcel was on top and Lexi was on the bottom. His cock twitching, now being rock hard because of the teasing the two were doing to each other. He spat on her pussy and rubbed his saliva around her pussy with his cock before slowly inserting it inside her, to prevent her from moaning out loud he pressed his lips against her and gave her a sloppy kiss while he slowly thrusts inside of her. Morning sex is always better starting off slow.

His hand's hands pushed her legs up close to her head making her pussy feel nice and tight, his thrusts were deep and because of how right she was he felt like he could cum at any moment. Lexi moaned softly as her pussy was being slowly penetrated by his massive cock, she felt her pussy being stretched out by his cock. She moved her hands up to his face and pulled him in, her lips close to his ear. "Harder baby. Cum in my quick or else your girl might find us fucking.~" She whispered.

Marcel smirked and did as she requested, pulling his hips back and slamming it into her pussy while his hand covered her mouth. His cock moved in and out faster and harder, making loud clapping noises that reverbed all around the room. His cock repeatedly hitting her cervix, Lexi arched her back in ecstasy getting closer and closer to achieving her orgasm. Marcel gripped her left tit, pulling on it and squeezing it making her feel like her breast is about to rip off.

Lexi yelled into his hand as her legs violently shook and her pussy began squirting its juices all over his cock and lower stomach. "You like that don't you bitch?~" He winced as he quickly lowered himself and kissed her on the lips, his arms wrapping around her waist as his thrusts increased in intensity. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" He said looking into her eyes before smiling. "I'm gonna cum inside you. Because I own you now.~" He whispered before slamming his cock into her and letting his cock shoot its load into her cervix, his cum filling her pussy up all the way up to the brim. Marcel groaned while Lexi breathed heavily with her breath being unsteady.

Marcel sat up on his knees while pulling his cock out her pussy, her pussy pouring out his cum excessively. "Now your love life is getting interesting," Kaylee said.

Their eyes widened, Marcel turned around to see Kaylee standing next to the open door. Lexi sat up and shook her hands in the air. "Kaylee it's not what it looks like!" She said frantically.

"I saw your video once I got the notification. I was amazed that you didn't scream once he took his hands off your mouth." Kaylee said with a chuckle.

Marcel then remembered that Kaylee would be okay with this, but Lexi didn't know. "Kaylee please don't be upset. I-I saw the video you two made and it just made me really horny." Lexi tried explaining herself.

Kaylee thought this was hilarious but she had to tell her the truth. "I'm not upset."

"You're not?" Lexi looked at her confused.

"Nope. In fact, I don't mind sharing him, but I was thinking. Since our videos got tons of payers because of his cock size we should introduce him to other girls and make him popular." Kaylee explained.

Lexi looked over at Marcel then back at Kaylee, she giggled before nodding her head. "Sure. As long as I get to fuck him whenever I want." Lexi said.

Kaylee nodded. "Deal. This is our contract. Now then, who should he fuck next?