<6> Brittanya Razavi

-------------2:21pm----------

"Alright I've set you up on a date with one of my friends, her name is Brittanya and she also has a very popular OnlyFans," Kaylee said handing Marcel a picture of Brittanya.

"Wow, alright so when is she coming over? Or am I gonna pick her up?" Marcel asked handing back her phone.

"You're going to pick her up and maybe take her to the mall or something but make sure to get some good footage of the two of you having sex. Lexi and I made an account for you so you can upload videos of yourself fucking one of us or other women." Kaylee explained.

"Neat. So what is the account called? And can you log me into it?" She asked handing her his phone with the OnlyFans app open.

"Your name is 'The King of OnlyFans' and we've already uploaded the videos of you fucking us so at the moment you're doing really well."

"The King of OnlyFans? Sounds like a dumb book title, but I'll take it anyway. What time did she say she would be ready?" He asked her.

"She said she would be ready half an hour or so. You should get going King of OnlyFans." She giggled.

"Shut up." He chuckled, giving her a spank before kissing her goodbye. "I'll try and get some good footage." He said, opening the door and walking out before closing it.

-------------2:57pm----------

Marcel pulled up to Brittanya's driveway, before getting out of the car he placed his phone on the dashboard mount and pressed record, the perfect place to capture everything that happens in the car.
Marcel soon got out of the car and walked up the lawn and up to the front door where he would ring the doorbell. A couple of seconds pass before the door I'd been answered by a beautiful black woman. "Hi! you must be Marcel." She asked.

"Yeah, and you must be Brittanya." He said as the two shook hands. Holy shit. He thought as he looked at her body; the Same measurements as Kaylee but her breasts seemed bigger, she was wearing a blue sports bra and crop top jean jacket bur the best part was her tight white pants.

"So, where should we go first?" She asked closing the door behind her and walking over to his car, her long straight black hair reaching down to her fat voluptuous ass.

"I was thinking I should take you for a shopping spree?" He said opening the passenger side door for her.

"Oooo sounds fun! I was thinking of getting a bikini since all the ones I have bored me now." She said as she watched him get into the driver's seat.

"Sure. I'll let you know if they look nice on you or not." He said giving her a wink.
Marcel drove out of the driveway and began heading to the mall. He kept looking over at her from time to time, he kept fantasizing about fucking her which made his cock harden. "So, how long have you been doing stuff on OnlyFans?" He asked, starting some small talk.

"A couple of years now, I think I started in 2019 or 18. Most of the things I did back then were like naked twerking videos." She laughed.

"Oh, nice. I actually started my own account yesterday but I already have three videos up." He said looking over at Brittanya as they stopped at a red light.

"Really? I'm guessing you just jerk off on camera?" She said.

"Nope. I have sex with women like you, women with OnlyFans. I've already had sex with Kaylee and Lexi." He explained.

Brittanya's eyes widened. "Wow. Your love life must be interesting." She responded.

"It is with a cock that's 20 inches." He smiled, pushing down on the gas as the light changed to green. Brittanya looked at him surprised, she looked down at his crotch and shook her head.

"There's no way a guy can have that big of a cock." She said.

"Well, why don't I just drive us somewhere quiet and I'll let you see for yourself." He replied looking over at her.
She nodded and Marcel began driving away from the direction of the mall, driving downtown until he drove into an alleyway, putting his car in park and his seat back he laid down while looking over at her.
"Take your peak baby." He chuckled.

Biting her lip she starts to unzip his pants and then slowly slipping them off until his massive meat stick whipped out, he was telling the truth which made her jaw drop. She looked over at him dumbfounded. "Holy shit you weren't lying." She whispered.

Marcel laughed. "Yeah, I told you. Anyway since my cock is out and I have a beautiful black woman in front of me, why don't we just have some fun.~" He said, his hand reaching over and caressing her breasts.
She smirked before taking her Crop top jacket and sports bra, letting her tits drop and letting him see her nice black pierced nipples. Marcel groped both her tits while her hand moved up and down, stroking his nice long cock.
"Mmm, your tits are so fine baby.~" He whispered to her.

"Gald you think so." She said, she then began taking off her jeans and panties revealing her nice trimmed pussy. "God your cock turns me on so much.~" She whispered as she spat on his cock and stroked it some more, lathering it in her spit before crawling on top of him and slowly moving her ass down onto his cock, the tip slipping into her pussy making her wince quietly.
She slowly began lowering herself onto his cock until she reached his 14-inch mark. "I can't take it any deeper. If I do it'll break me." She whispered to him in his ear.

"Then let the bitch be broken." He said wrapping his arms around her waist, close to her ass before slamming her down onto his cock, her pussy now taking in his entire length. She yelled out in pain and pleasure before her thighs began shaking, Marcel chuckled as he popped one of her tits into his mouth while his thrusts increased, his cock rapidly going in and out her tight pussy. "Oh yeah take this dick!" and "You like this fuckin dick don't you!" Were the main comments he made while he fucked her.

Her pussy was creaming all over his cock as his cock kept hitting the entrance of her womb, her pussy felt like it was about to break from his cock pounding into her pussy. "Oh fuck! Cum inside me please!" She screamed, her ass bouncing on his cock as it made loud clapping sounds that were heard even outside the car. Marcel began breathing heavily before finally slamming her down one last time and filling her up to the brim with his hunk spunk.

"Let's have another round at the mall baby." He said kissing her forehead.

catching her breath she nodded. "Just don't fuck too hard or I'll bite your dick off." She replied.