<4> Late Night Anal

-------------2:01am----------

Marcel laid in bed thinking about today, having had sex with another OnlyFans model in his kitchen while his girlfriend went to get flour. He looked over at Kaylee, she was fast asleep and slightly snoring. He looked back at the ceiling and remembered about the blowjob Lexi gave him, she made him cum fast and the fact that she wanted more tunred him on. His cock started getting hard at the memory, his cock poking out of the blanket; His cock wanted more. He wanted more.

Slowly getting out of the bed and out of the bedroom completely nude, He walked downstairs and knocked on the guest bedroom. Marcel could hear some Rap music playing inside the room, the door soon opened up. "Yes? Oh-" Lexi was surprised, seeing Marcel completely nude and in front of her with his cock out and twitching. Lexi was wearing a sweater and her panties, she wore nothing under her sweater which was easy access for Marcel.

"Get in the room and start the recording slut.~" Marcel's personality changed, he was more dominant, and best of all he was horny. Lexi nodded and did what she was told to, setting up a light and starting the recording on her phone, Marcel was sitting down on the bed with his cock twitching and waiting for Lexi to do her job.
Lexi got on the floor and started crawling over to him, reaching his cock she sat up on her knees and began stroking his cock while spitting on it occasionally. Wrapping her lips around the tip and moving her tongue around, she knew she couldn't take all of it in but she could at least make him cum again like last time. She stroked with both hands and sucked the tip like last time, Marcel began groaning and occasionally he would thrust into her mouth.

Marcel couldn't help it, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted her up, and flipped her over, he laid back down, and now they were in a 69 type position. Marcel would grip her ass with both hands and lick her pussy and kiss the inner parts of her thighs. Lexi would moan softly while feeling his tongue do its magic, feeling him spank her she turned around. "Keep sucking slut.~" Marcel ordered.

"Yes sir." She would obey his order and continue sucking his tip while stroking the rest of his cock. All the while he would stiffen his tongue and shove it into her pussy, bobbing his head as to tongue fuck her. Lexi moaned while her mouth was full of his cock, she was getting close and so was he, his cock kept twitching and Lexi felt her orgasm rising.
She was determined to make him cum first so she started stroking faster on his saliva-covered cock, licking around the tip and licking his dick hole. Marcel wouldn't be able to hold it in for much longer so he began thrusting into her mouth as his cock began shooting its ropes of cum into her throat, while she would swallow all of it. Marcel laughed having just had his orgasm, he then shoved his face onto her pussy while he started licking her sweet spot, his hand went down and shoved itself onto her asshole. Both holes were now feeling him and his touch, Lexi kept inching closer and closer until finally she began squirting all over Marcel's face.

The two breathing heavily; Lexi was about to make a joke about how he cums too fast, she didn't get the chance because she was lifted back up and thrown onto the bed. She was laying down on her stomach so her ass was facing Marcel. Marcel jerked himself off making his cock hard again and placing it on Lexi's ass and slapping both entrances with his cock. "Mmm, should I go through the back door? Or be a gentleman and go through the main entrance?~" He said to himself with a smirk on his face.

"Main entrance please baby.~ I've never tried anal." She said while turning her head to look at him.

"Me neither." He said and without hesitation, he spreads her ass cheeks and shoves his cock into her tight asshole, her ass was the tightest hole he's ever stuck his dick into. Lexi screamed before getting her hair pulled and head pushed into the pillows by Marcel, trying to keep her quiet while his cock kept going deeper and deeper into her tight little asshole. "Keep your head there. I need to spread you so I can go deeper.~"

He then let go of her hair and slid his hands down her back and onto her ass, spanking her and spreading both her ass cheeks. His hips pushed deeper inside her until his massive cock was all the way in, He groaned letting his cock sit in place for a bit until he gripped her ass and began thrusting into her, he had to thrust harder than usual because of how tightly she was gripping his meat. All of his thrusts made the bed move back and forth, Lexi screaming into the pillow while her hands gripped the bedsheets. Lexi's first anal experience with a monster.

"Twerk," Marcel demanded as he stopped thrusting into her. Lexi did as she was told and began twerking on his massive meat stick, her nice black ass moving up and down in a hypnotizing way with Marcel spanking her occasionally. Marcel couldn't help himself, he began thrusting up into her every time she went down counteracting her movement creating more pleasure for both.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum.~" Marcel whispered to himself. Might as well cum inside and hopefully make her cum too. Marcel thought.

Laying down on top of her and covered her mouth. "Don't do anything, I'll take care of your pleasures.~" He whispered into her ear while thrusting into her as hard as possible, her legs bending and her toes curling all the while her hands gripped the sheets the point of them ripping. His cock hit the inner parts of her body, going in and out repeatedly without any restraint on his thrusts. Not even a minute passed before she began squirting like a water hose, her liquids dripping onto the bed. Slamming his cock one last time and drenching the inside of her ass with his hot sticky cum, his cock twitches as his last drips are put into her ass.

Marcel pulls out of her ass and lays down next to her. Lexi, drenched in more sweat than he is tells him. "Can you go get my phone, I don't think I can stand right now." Lexi smiled.

Marcel nodded and got out of bed, walking over to her phone and stopping the recording. "I'll post it for you." He said. Getting back into bed he sleeps next to his anal slut.